Current Page: 539 of 545

Re: News and Stuff
TMT (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 11:52
Quote:
TMT
Quote:
TMT
BREAKING: A new model Nissan GTR crashed into a building in Sydney yesterday, it flipped over rolled a couple of times and then burst into flames, 3 people burnt to death in the wreck...Very sad RIP.

Duffer or K1 did you see this news?

TMT (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 12:40
BREAKING: A new model Nissan GTR crashed into a building in Sydney yesterday, it flipped over rolled a couple of times and then burst into flames, 3 people burnt to death in the wreck...Very sad RIP.

Duffer or K1 did you see this news?

andy si (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 15:03
Was it rebadged Williams so that it needs full page of comments in this topic?

TMT (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 15:46
I don't think iwas rebaged Williams it was a Nisan GTR badge GTR''

Mehryar (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 16:01
andy si, it was a nissan and high level of trollism in this guy's blood.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

TMT (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 05:35
So is Palmers F1 career over???

andy si (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 05:40
Quote:
Mehryar

thumbs down

I think we seriously need some animal control or we will ultimately all leave and the last board here will close..

williams4284 (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 06:08
Quote:
andy si
Quote:
Mehryar

thumbs down

I think we seriously need some animal control or we will ultimately all leave and the last board here will close..

It is very unfortunate that there are people out there who are only intent in ruining this board. I call that waste of life. There are so many interesting things to do in life rather.

TMT (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 09:39
Quote:
williams4284
Quote:
andy si
Quote:
Mehryar

thumbs down

It is very unfortunate that there are people out there who are only intent in ruining this board. I call that waste of life. There are so many interesting things to do in life rather.

Who are the people out there who are only intent in ruining this board?

I don't see anyone trying to ruin this board.

TMT (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 09:46
Reports are coming in that Williams are in no rush to re-sign Massa for the 2018 season.

M79 (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 11:02
Quote:
TMT
Reports are coming in that Williams are in no rush to re-sign Massa for the 2018 season.

I wouldn't be either.... but Joe Saward linking Jolyon Palmer to Williams really makes me (Sm130). Who on God's green earth would think of signing a guy that has been so comprehensively outperformed and mentally destroyed by Hulk?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2017 11:08 by M79.

TMT (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 12:20
Quote:
M79
Quote:
TMT

I wouldn't be either.... but Joe Saward linking Jolyon Palmer to Williams really makes me (Sm130). Who on God's green earth would think of signing a guy that has been so comprehensively outperformed and mentally destroyed by Hulk?

Please no not Palmer (Sm17)

K1 (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 22:02
TBH, i have never understood how Palmer actually held his seat down. Yes, he can drive and he has won in other lesser series but F1 is another game altogether. In my view this is a glaring example of the application of the last century proposition according to the "Peter Principle' Williams have made many errors in driver choices so far, so it may not be totally outrageous to see Palmer in the cockpit. I hope not.

TMT (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 03:12
I'd rather Massa than Palmer.

The problem with Palmer is not only is he not such a great driver but he also is prone to having bad luck...Palmer is jinxed.

Mehryar (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 15:51
Reading through the news, Claire is back with family and won't travel around with the team for reminder of season.She will be back to action after new year holidays.
To me it sounds the driver line up is settled already and it's another year with Felipe and Lance on board.
Or maybe Paddy is the guy who handles this?

Stuart L (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 17:22
NOT BREAKING NEWS (a parody!)

We are pleased not to need to announce that 93 year old widower Mrs Edna Smith managed to tootle down to the shops today in her Nissan Micra without incident.

Mrs Smith who has driven for 54 years said "I like to pop out about 11am after the rerun of Bargain Hunt finishes on tv, to buy a few groceries from Tesco".

Mrs Smith has a Williams F1 Advanced Engineering beaded seat cover on her drivers seat "its lovely, those clever people at Grove have changed my life with their application of F1 technology to a seat cover that really helps my back"

Deputy Team Principle and the one always (yes always) quoted in the news Claire Williams might possibly have mused "we know a Nissan Micra is the car of choice for our senior citizens so for us to help that section of society prolong their driving careers by introducing the Williams beaded seat cover makes us all happy"

Edna said she had "nicknamed her car the FW35 because it's incredibly slow and near enough pointless and an embarrassment to the rest of the range"

Anyway back to Sydney news.....over to you Whitey!

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 20:18
Stroll Snr may like the idea of Palmer if he thinks it will make Lance look good? He would no doubt bring money. Can't think of many other advantages.

Mehryar (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 20:22
Beating Palmer gives zero credit to Lance but a possible getting beaten by him will finish his career imo.

Damon96 (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 21:00
So nobody discussing the Honda / Mclaren Renault deal now it has finally gone through? Is it possible to have a normal F1 conversation on this board now with it being spammed constantly?

Stu69 (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 21:10
Quote:
Damon96
So nobody discussing the Honda / Mclaren Renault deal now it has finally gone through? Is it possible to have a normal F1 conversation on this board now with it being spammed constantly?

Finally some proper news to discuss!!!
So does that keep Alonso at McLaren?
Toro Roso budget just got a boost too!

Current Page: 539 of 545

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net