f1
Latest News:

2014 Italian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

How easy the WCC designer say about copy and paste?
JaimeAbraham (IP Logged)
16 February, 2012 23:36
link

it just like what i say............

"viva mexico"

Re: How easy the WCC designer say about copy and paste?
AlanJones (IP Logged)
17 February, 2012 05:20
Dude, give it a rest..

http://oi60.tinypic.com/i4045w.jpg

WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING

Est. 2014

j-s (IP Logged)
17 February, 2012 15:07
(Sm16)

JaimeAbraham (IP Logged)
20 February, 2012 03:13
this is true story guys.
to SehnKhan,i'm sorry about this news, thats true.
In formula one anything can copy.

"viva mexico"

JaimeAbraham (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 02:23
weird situation here.....no one comment about the neweys statement..... this is show i'm at the true side.

where are Sehn and the gang?

"viva mexico"

Anderis (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 06:55
Quote:
Adrian Newey
"It must be something that can be copied quite quickly; otherwise they wouldn't try so hard to keep it secret."
If you would read it precisely, you would know, that he isn't stating that it's always easy to copy.
He said that he believes that Mercedes has something that can be copied quite quickly, otherwise something... It clearly shows that he knows that not every solution can be copied quickly, he knows that there are some solutions that can be copied quickly, and there are others, who cannot be copied quickly, cannot be copied anyhow or aren't worth-copying. He believes that Mercedes solution belongs to first group, but not every solution is so.

End of story. Improve your English, reading ability and critical thinking before you start another "discussion".

And it's not weird story that people don't want to waste time to answer your trolling and wrong interpretation of Newey's words. I'm patient, so I do this, but not every have enough time, patience etc. it's no use to discuss with you in this way.

Quote:
ramy_85
I think that after the livery launch Anderis is no longer a Williams fan, not even a fake one smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/02/2012 06:57 by Anderis.

JaimeAbraham (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 08:22
the point is "something can be copied quite quickly in F1"

easy!

"viva mexico"

tedsouf (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 09:03
Jaime i'm not gonna bash you or anything,everybody is entitled to an opinion.Just one question out of pure curiosity; how old are you my friend?

Anderis (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 10:57
Quote:
JaimeAbraham
the point is "something can be copied quite quickly in F1"
easy!
It seems not easy enough to be understandable for you.

He said that Mercedes must have something, that can be copied quickly.

Not that every solution in F1 can be copied quickly.

Go to primary school, learn how to read with understanding, and then come back to discuss on forum.

MViper (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 11:40
Quote:
JaimeAbraham
link
it just like what i say............

Usually it's not hard to copy. It's hard to make this "copy" work on other cars.

http://shrani.si/f/2W/3l/1A4e95Ej/2014-sig-3.png

Beer_Stalker (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 23:37
Mercedes are not using louvres at the bottom of their rear wing supports. Maybe this is what Newey was talking about and Red Bull need to copy this ASAP (Sm100)

crusty_bread (IP Logged)
23 February, 2012 08:45
Ive been trying to ignore yet another JA thread, but the subject of copying is interesting.

Williams tried to copy the Exhaust Blown Diffuser concept last year and reaped no rewards. Newey went on record during the Jerez test stating that the ban on the EBD would hit RedBull hardest because they had optimised their original design around this concept, and 1 year on, they were still carrying the advantage in this area.

It was the same with the F-duct. Everyone copied it from McLaren. Most, spent a lot of R&D time trying to get it to work with mixed results, whereas McLaren enjoyed a season long advantage and was probably the sole thing that kept them in the hunt for the title.

For all we know, Williams may well have already examined the benefits, and are set to introduce these vanes as part of their final aero package update before Melbourne. If not, then it would clearly indicate that either a) they haven't had time or b) It isn't worth it.

I have read that the front wing is the the most critical aerodynamic device on the car as it dictates everything that goes on behind it. If that hasn't been updated yet, I hardly think a few angles slits at the back of the car would take priority.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net