Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Current Page: 4 of 16

Re: Malaysian GP - Race
ronald.paloschi (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:55
Why, drunkmunky? All this old man does is stupid... Crazy old man

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/03/2012 08:56 by ronald.paloschi.

Greenmachine (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:58
I agree with Ronald.

Bernie is a greedy old man who is out of touch, unethical, and just a little mad.

PastorCrashdonado (IP Logged)
Quote:
Anderis
Well... unfortunately I was right when I was writing that our race won't go well in rain.
I was calm after Australia, but if we leave Malaysia without points... frustrating.

Don't doubt it, we will leave Malaysia with zero points. While Sauber will score big points and Force India will score some. angry smiley

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
Quote:
Willosh
Quote:
Francesc
When Senna spun he thouched with Maldonado, what a couple of idiots really.

what feed do see that on? methinks you have better Tv coverage.

Sky showed a replay

25 March, 2012 09:00
Quote:
Mikef1
Quote:
Willosh
Quote:
Francesc
When Senna spun he thouched with Maldonado, what a couple of idiots really.

what feed do see that on? methinks you have better Tv coverage.

Sky showed a replay

I saw it on my local tv. They're showing the world feed all the time.

Come on, restart it. WTF they're waiting for now??

GroveF1 (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 09:01
they say 2.5 hrs of light left, but as we know it gets darker when the weather is cr$p

25 March, 2012 09:02
14 minutes more of waiting...

MansellsMoustache (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 09:03
Hmm, restart behind the safety car in 15 mins.

If it doesn't rain again e might see this race run to the finish but I'm not counting on it.

http://i.imgur.com/BxYQe4n.jpg

Gavyn (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 09:04
Quote:
ronald.paloschi
Bernie is 81, right? What comforts me is that we should not wait too much of this... Nature will make its way.

What you are missing is that Bernie has already bought out Death and all his various subsidiaries! :-)

ronald.paloschi (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 09:05
I wouldn't doubt it :-).

Hrt in the points... What a joke.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/03/2012 09:12 by ronald.paloschi.

Pancho Pepe (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 09:07
Pastor staying out on inters for too long is NOT his full responsibility, as he does NOT have a weather radar on his "dashboard".

The team knows that rain is going to continue or its going to stop, and when, by looking at the radar.

The driver can agree to stay out on inters, if the team tell him that rain will soon stop.

Even Lewis asked McLaren on the radio "What are other drivers doing. What is Vettel doing?" The team has a big weight on this decision.

They should have seen on the radar that rain will continue and/or increase.

Besides, Perez' first lap on full wets, should have prompted the team to get both drivers on full wets.

Charlie Whiting is a joke. Those guys should have continue racing as they did back in the 80s. They are not made out of sugar.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/03/2012 09:10 by Pancho Pepe.

Gunk (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 09:09
The rain might have eased, but there's plenty of standing water . . . yes, they should have better drainage, but maybe the assumption is that it dries quickly with the heat? You need some sun of course, which there isn't at the moment

MansellsMoustache (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 09:11
BBC Radio 5 live - "thunderstorm eased away. However, another one brewing to NNW of circuit".

(Sm89)

http://i.imgur.com/BxYQe4n.jpg

Stuart L (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 09:14
Is it deemed a two part race where the times of the second part are added to the first, or is it effectively a fresh race with starting positions determined by position at end of first race

Gavyn (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 09:16
Assuming Bruno makes it round the first lap, they should pit him for inters behind the safety car and try something different. He won't lose anything and it will dry pretty fast if it's stopped raining.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 09:16
Quote:
Pancho Pepe
Pastor staying out on inters for too long is NOT his full responsibility, as he does NOT have a weather radar on his "dashboard".
The team knows that rain is going to continue or its going to stop, and when, by looking at the radar.

The driver can agree to stay out on inters, if the team tell him that rain will soon stop.

Even Lewis asked McLaren on the radio "What are other drivers doing. What is Vettel doing?" The team has a big weight on this decision.

They should have seen on the radar that rain will continue and/or increase.

Besides, Perez' first lap on full wets, should have prompted the team to get both drivers on full wets.

Charlie Whiting is a joke. Those guys should have continue racing as they did back in the 80s. They are not made out of sugar.

He @#$%& up his out lap. And He doens't need a weather forecast to feel for grip or say, "how will the weather be in 5 minutes." Button made the call to pit before Hamilton just by the way because he is a GOOD driver.

Gavyn (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 09:17
Quote:
Stuart L
Is it deemed a two part race where the times of the second part are added to the first, or is it effectively a fresh race with starting positions determined by position at end of first race

The latter, it hasn't gone far enough yet to be considered a result.

Stuart L (IP Logged)
Thanks

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
Quote:
Gavyn
Assuming Bruno makes it round the first lap, they should pit him for inters behind the safety car and try something different. He won't lose anything and it will dry pretty fast if it's stopped raining.

I may be wrong, but didn't a Virgin car from last year in Canada get a drive through penalty for doing that? Because the rules say that under the race start drivers must be on the wet tyre, and the restart is once the safety car goes into the pits? As I say. I could well be wrong.

Gavyn (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 09:19
Quote:
Mikef1
Quote:
Gavyn

I may be wrong, but didn't a Virgin car from last year in Canada get a drive through penalty for doing that? Because the rules say that under the race start drivers must be on the wet tyre, and the restart is once the safety car goes into the pits? As I say. I could well be wrong.

Possibly, I can't recall. Seems like the silly rule they'd have these days! If true, then we should do it as soon as possible. Do we have to do one lap under race conditions or just wait for the leader to cross the line after the safety car's pulled in? hmmm...

Current Page: 4 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net