A few point from the race:
- finally some points
- both drivers made silly mistakes however Pastor mistake was a rookie one. I couldn't believe it when I saw it, it looked like he was lost in the pits. In some weird way it was funny...
- Pastor still drove a better race if you ask me. I was checking the lap times during the race and it looked like Pastor was faster than Senna so I still think Senna is a long way to better Pastor
- to bad pastor didn't score a point as that would given him a lot of confidence and he would probably forget Australia.
- FW34 had very good pace on dry tires so it is a pity we didn't score more point in the first two races. Still, great work by the guys in the factory.
- three weeks is a long time until Chine so I hope we get a good upgrade as the grid is immensely tight. I hope Mercedes and Ferrari don't recover before it.
- Excellent race by Perez, I really thought he is gonna win it. This guy might be the next big thing, it reminded me of Vettel's win in Monza in Toro Rosso.
- I hated it when I heard the Sauber pit telling Perez to chill. He could have won it easily.
- I think Ferrari is currently on the phone with Perez's manager. If they are not they are crazy.
- what is the point of rain tires if they stop every race when it rains, completely stupid...
Sir Frank: "It's what we do, we love doing it. It's like oxygen, it fixes you".