Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Current Page: 3 of 16

Re: Malaysian GP - Race
Francesc (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:36
When Senna spun he thouched with Maldonado, what a couple of idiots really.

nmendes (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:37
just sow the spin of bruno on the first laps, looks like he touched the back of maldo car, omg!!!

Gwanni (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:37
change senna now!!

drunkmunky (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:38
@BSenna are you really an official driver for the Williams F1 team? really? you look like a clown out there. straighten yourself out mate

rpaloschi (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:39
That's stupid... Tell me why have extreme wets if every time it rains extremely, the race is stoped?

Stupid time to have a race in a country that rains every day...

@#$%& Sauber, they dont race, just defensive racing... It sucks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/03/2012 08:40 by ronald.paloschi.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:39
Do you think our driver lineup is a Joke? We'll have the best car in previous years, and it will be really funny to put two of the worst drivers on the grid in it.

J4ck (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:40
We hope he has not damaged the car of Pastor .... really pathetic

drunkmunky (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:41
This is why Senna has been dismissed for the past 2 seasons. Very disappointing.

raiden (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:41
Bit of disappointed here, cause we havent shown our true potential yet.

Rain, Crashes and spins wont make me stop thinking the car is fast and has potential for strong finish. But first our drivers MUST stay on track and avoid mistakes, I know its slippery out there but Senna crashed into Pastor's rear...

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23720/237205361bda981565095ac77d0f74019e4889a6.jpg

WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING

Francesc (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:43
What a fu.cking joke to have a race at this time of the day in Malaysia.

raiden (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:46
Talking about rain at Sepang, do you remember few years ago that Bernie wanted to make fake rain to increase the "action" on track? Maybe thats why the GP it starts at this time.

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23720/237205361bda981565095ac77d0f74019e4889a6.jpg

WILLIAMS MARTINI RACING

GroveF1 (IP Logged)
Sam Michael trying to look busy!

Gwanni (IP Logged)
im out to chill out a bit ....no points today either by stupidity or by not make it up 42 laps....where points will be docked by half...

drunkmunky (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:48
I @#$%& woke up at 4 in the morning eastern time to watch a whole bunch of mulch-millionaires stand around stroking each other

MansellsMoustache (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:50
It'll get too dark to race soon. It's one thing racing in monsoon but it's utterly stupid to start the race so late in the day.

What annoys me is that they didn't learn anything from 2009. I've got better things to do with my Sundays than watch F1 cars not racing angry smiley

http://i.imgur.com/BxYQe4n.jpg

Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:50
In a counrty that has such heavy rain showers I still can't figure out why they don't have far better drainage.

Gunk (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 08:53
Quote:
Mikef1
Do you think our driver lineup is a Joke? We'll have the best car in previous years, and it will be really funny to put two of the worst drivers on the grid in it.

It was always a gamble not having one solid guy . . . we'll see how the season goes on . . . maybe draft in someone else mid season . . . there's bound to be a get out clause . . .

Willosh (IP Logged)
Quote:
Francesc
When Senna spun he thouched with Maldonado, what a couple of idiots really.

what feed do see that on? methinks you have better Tv coverage.

drunkmunky (IP Logged)
Quote:
ronald.paloschi
Bernie is 81, right? What comforts me is that we should not wait to much of this... Nature will make its way.

you're an azzhole.

Anderis (IP Logged)
Well... unfortunately I was right when I was writing that our race won't go well in rain.

I was calm after Australia, but if we leave Malaysia without points... frustrating.

Current Page: 3 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net