Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Re: For Maldonado mistakes are part of learning
ronald.paloschi (IP Logged)
16 August, 2012 13:02
Of course they do! If you pass over debris, for example.

PABLO 27 (IP Logged)
16 August, 2012 23:59
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
In 1985, Mansell had only one retirement not caused by mechanical failure. This was when he hit the wall in Detroit. In 1986, the same story, one spin in the opening GP and then 3 retirements due to car failure. In 87 he had one retirement due to a crash with Senna in Belgium. Then the Japan incident where he didn't start the race. In terms of the title he was 6th, 2nd and 2nd respectively. Hardly a disaster especially when you consider he was up against Senna, Prost and Piquet who all in the end became triple champs.
That's less retirements due to mistakes in 3 seasons than Maldo has managed in half a year.

No comparison at all in my view.

Well, you are absolutely wrong...read the Frank Williams book (from 1997) and "Williams the bussines of a grand prix" racing and you'll see what the paddock thought about Mansell before 1985 and those book are from different writers (Maurice Hamilton and Alan Henry) or remember what Keke thought about him...and he was driving since 1980...BTW in 1985 he crashed in Rio and he had a contact with Senna in Adelaide, and as you said Detroit

http://i45.tinypic.com/2evb1aw.jpg

GO TEAM WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
17 August, 2012 11:07
He went off in Rio but continued the race, his retirement was caused by exhaust failure if I recall.

I'm not sure how stating absolute facts makes me absolutely wrong.

PABLO 27 (IP Logged)
17 August, 2012 17:54
Read those books and you'll see what was the concept that the paddock had about Mansell

http://i45.tinypic.com/2evb1aw.jpg

GO TEAM WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j-s (IP Logged)
17 August, 2012 19:55
I think Maldonado is more like Ayrton because they both drove F1 cars and they both had dark hair.

williamsf1FW34 (IP Logged)
17 August, 2012 20:05
Sure if maldonado is like ayrton is the same as saying that hamilton isnt black

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
18 August, 2012 17:10
Quote:
j-s
I think Maldonado is more like Ayrton because they both drove F1 cars and they both had dark hair.

I disagree. He was more like Keke as they both eat cheese.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
18 August, 2012 19:45
I'm pretty sure his puncture in bahrain came from contact with Grosjean, I remember them coming into turn 1, and then in turn 3, Maldonado had got in front and BOOM. and well... Who didn't see Maldonado use that HRT as a ramp of sorts in Monaco.

j-s (IP Logged)
18 August, 2012 22:03
Well Ozzy, comparing them on their taste for cheese is simply ridiculous. Ayrton had a much more sophisticated palate than Pastor, who is known for preferring individually wrapped american cheese over a nice chunk of gruyere.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
18 August, 2012 22:26
OK, fair point. But I know for a fact from my inside F1 sources that Alex Yoong liked nothing better than a kilo of stilton of the bluest variety before a race. He said it gave hime 'Cheese Power' whatever that was. Maybe these young guns could learn from a guy like that. You could certainly see the results.

Pastor could start with some mild cheddar on a cracker before moving onto stronger stuff. I wonder if that could be the key to unlocking this 'lack of brain cells' dilema?

K1 (IP Logged)
19 August, 2012 00:22
ayrton senna ate 500 grams of ‘port salut’ before each race as it gave him ‘cheesus power’ which was consistent with his religious leanings.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
19 August, 2012 01:02
What did Mansell eat? A full round of Afterburner soaked in High Octane Leaded Petrol.

K1 (IP Logged)
19 August, 2012 08:45
i am reliably informed that mansell was known to eat around a kilo of chilis before a race !!!!!!

19 August, 2012 13:52
Quote:
williamsf1FW34

hamilton isnt black, he is mixed race, he is just as much white as he is black.

19 August, 2012 16:16
Quote:
Mansell`s flying wheelnut
Quote:
williamsf1FW34

So u are saying that maldonado is the next best driver ever?

The only 2 records what maldonado can get is

1 the driver who has paid the most money to a team ever
2 the driver who has made the most chrashes ever

Sumon (IP Logged)
19 August, 2012 16:44
Quote:
williamsf1FW34
Quote:
Quote:
williamsf1FW34

Go @#$%& yourself.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
19 August, 2012 17:00
Quote:
Sumon
Quote:
williamsf1FW34
Quote:
Quote:
williamsf1FW34

Go @#$%& yourself.

Why does he need to do that? Maybe his wife helps him with that. Don't forget also 3, the driver who will continuously neglect responsibility for his repetitive stupid crashes the longest.

Sumon (IP Logged)
19 August, 2012 17:22
Quote:
Mikef1
Why does he need to do that? Maybe his wife helps him with that. Don't forget also 3, the driver who will continuously neglect responsibility for his repetitive stupid crashes the longest.
Because he is a @#$%& hypocrite. Many times I have seen him defending Bruno by saying this is fans forum, not "drivers bashing forum" or something like that. But he does the opposite of what he says. He is constantly belittling Maldonado and mocks him. I've seen him do that many times, but I used to ignore it. Not anymore though, this was the last straw.

19 August, 2012 18:36
Quote:
Sumon
Quote:
Mikef1
Because he is a @#$%& hypocrite. Many times I have seen him defending Bruno by saying this is fans forum, not "drivers bashing forum" or something like that. But he does the opposite of what he says. He is constantly belittling Maldonado and mocks him. I've seen him do that many times, but I used to ignore it. Not anymore though, this was the last straw.

So you think saying bad names to me will fix maldonado's problems?

at least i use evidence for what im saying most people here are just saying what they can see on tv and tv shows only like 10% of what the info what exist

Also a lot of poeple have the same opioning as the reporter of the race

I dont listen to them and make my own conclusions because most reporters are haters like if someone pays money for a seat he cant drive thats crap

they dont know that alonso is then also a pay driving because his sponsors pay like the same amount of his own salary

ronald.paloschi (IP Logged)
19 August, 2012 19:08
Quote:
Sumon
Quote:
Mikef1

I have to agree with Sumon on that. The problem is not the oppinions and arguments (Everyone is free to agree or not), but the hypocrisy... that is a shame.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/08/2012 19:09 by ronald.paloschi.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net