2017 Canadian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Bernie, CVC, and the FIA
Duffer (IP Logged)
15 February, 2017 09:48
Sly white collar thieves. t Cheeky thieving snakes!

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/jock298/Duffer_2Sig.png

Re: Bernie, CVC, and the FIA
AlanJones (IP Logged)
15 February, 2017 10:40
Bottas = snake!

But finally something is going to be done about the injustice in Formula One. The European Commission has a majority that wants to investigate the current structure of finances. Maybe it will happen fairly quick that a governing authority just tears up the Concorde Agreement and finally something gets done by terms of even spread of payments.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

MartiniSalad (IP Logged)
15 February, 2017 11:57
Do I rant? I'm tempted to rant... They're bloody thieving rats, milked the fans for everything they had, same with circuits, any sort of deal they lay their cash filled, misty eyes on, they have to ramp up and up and up and up so that they get above and beyond what should be acceptable. The sport's in crisis, away from heartlands (Nurburgring can't host, but places like Korea, with the track and scenery they had, could!?), and Bernie even is known for dropping digs at historic and brilliant tracks like Silverstone. He might have built F1 up, but he's let it crumble too, and the tool couldn't just leave, no, he had to let this drag on and on, and get worse and worse, until he was bloody removed. CVC are a @#$%& disgrace, they were in it for a quick buck and have bled the sport dry along with the greedy sod Bernie. Phew. That felt good. God, I hate how mismanaged F1 was for the last ten years under them.

You can only get over your fears if you attack them head on - Mika Hakkinen

Whitey-67 (IP Logged)
15 February, 2017 13:48
Greed is ugly.

MartiniSalad (IP Logged)
15 February, 2017 16:44
It is indeed. Greed is wrecking our sport.

andy si (IP Logged)
15 February, 2017 19:24
Well then... the new Concorde will not wait in the dark for 2020... it may arise earlier than that winking smiley

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
15 February, 2017 20:58
What? What happened? The main thing I am @#$%& off about is that they say they are ready to provide full on demand F1 coverage in the same way MotoGP does. Except the UK seems tied into Sky until 2099 or something.

Liberty needs to do anything it needs to do to break that contract. It's ridiculous that I have to pay hundreds a year to not watch some BS US drama when all I want to pay for is F1.

Sky must die.

Duffer (IP Logged)
16 February, 2017 10:57
Bernie set it up so that the fia stood to gain about $80M if the approved the sale to Liberty. Now being investigated for conflict of interest. Hope the rat goes to prison or chokes on an expensive bottle of red.

MartiniSalad (IP Logged)
16 February, 2017 13:00
I'll second that. Rare and serious injuries I am close to wishing on the man.

Duffer (IP Logged)
17 February, 2017 09:43
Just to clarify, in csse of legal action, i am talking about Bernie Jones of smith street essex, his club the Carefree Virgins Club, and the Free Ice Association.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net