2017 United States Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Growing Up Fast
phatjack (IP Logged)
19 March, 2017 15:35
Thought others may be interested in this brief documentary that aired last night.

Lance Stroll

"When you talk, you are repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new." - Dalai Lama

Re: Growing Up Fast
Whitey-67 (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 02:57
Thanks for posting phat....Lance Stroll = (Sm8)

Duffer (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 10:53
Lol

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/jock298/Duffer_2Sig.png

crusty_bread (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 11:21
cheers, I enjoyed that. A nice appetiser.

Gunk (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 16:32
Yes, not uninteresting. Probably the biggest advantage was not necessarily money but setting out to do things in a professional way at such a young age. According to Freud, most of our defining traits are formed by the time we are 5.

Anyway,seems we are in for many cringeing weekends of Dad hugging Lance while Claire hugs Felipe. Maybe Rob and Paddy should hug each other?

Greenmachine (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 19:19
Freud was a charlatan. His writings are basically him reflecting on himself and projecting it on other people.

phatjack (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 22:29
Quote:
Gunk
Anyway,seems we are in for many cringeing weekends of Dad hugging Lance while Claire hugs Felipe. Maybe Rob and Paddy should hug each other?

Hugs aside, if only Stroll was born a Hill, a Rosberg, a Villenenue or a Williams all would be right of center?

"When you talk, you are repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new." - Dalai Lama

Duffer (IP Logged)
21 March, 2017 13:03
Pretty sure stroll is more right of centre than any of those names you mentioned phatty.

Duffer (IP Logged)
21 March, 2017 13:05
Luddites.

Whitey-67 (IP Logged)
21 March, 2017 13:09
Quote:
Duffer
Luddites.

What are you trying to say?? Stroll destroys machinery confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/03/2017 13:10 by Whitey-67.

Duffer (IP Logged)
21 March, 2017 15:15
Lmao, no. You guys calling for old engines, shunning the technological future of carbon neutral sustainability. You are the luddites. See meaning #2 whitey, lol.

But yeah, stroll counts.

phatjack (IP Logged)
21 March, 2017 16:06
Quote:
Duffer
Luddites.

Alt Rights!

Gunk (IP Logged)
21 March, 2017 16:06
Quote:
Greenmachine
Freud was a charlatan. His writings are basically him reflecting on himself and projecting it on other people.

It's a view. Personally I think he was quite open about his own failings. And he probed into areas where many people were in denial. Some of his theories are worthy, others have proved to be totally whacko. I wouldn't write him off just like that . . . he was at least a questioning pioneer when all kinds of medical science was in its infancy.

But let's not digress. Mozart was playing piano quite well at the age of three. Early starts in life are usually beneficial.

Whitey-67 (IP Logged)
22 March, 2017 03:46
lol Duffer (Sm6)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net