2017 Hungarian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Images in stories
Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
13 May, 2017 11:28
Is anyone having a problem with images in the stories not appearing or is it just me.

Re: Images in stories
phatjack (IP Logged)
13 May, 2017 11:32
if you mean this

[www.f1network.net]

then no. Chrome and Windows 10 here.

13 May, 2017 11:43
I use Edge on Windows10 but when I used Chrome all was OK. Weird. Unless it relates to a recent update that was applied to my PC. Thanks

13 May, 2017 11:48
Does anyone use Edge or Internet Explorer.

phatjack (IP Logged)
13 May, 2017 11:58
Just tried it in Edge with most recent upgrades. No issues.

13 May, 2017 12:00
Thanks looks like its my PC as my son's is OK when I use Edge. Oh well

Alt Right Duff (IP Logged)
13 May, 2017 14:14
300 dollars in bit coin will fix it!

14 May, 2017 02:42
So weird but as an IT person does not surprise me that I turn my PC on today and everything is back to normal.

Yes I am happy that I am not amongst the tens of thousands who are facing the prospect of having to pay up 300 dollars.

phatjack (IP Logged)
14 May, 2017 09:50
To think this technology employed by the hackers was developed by the "NSA" it makes you "WannaCry".

Alt Right Duff (IP Logged)
14 May, 2017 11:25
I think some secret service somewhere needs to hunt and kill them all, leaving just one. Off the record of course.

phatjack (IP Logged)
14 May, 2017 17:00
I blame Trump. But anyways, as a Mac aficionada and my reason for using Chrome cross platform, I must admit and thanks to this thread, I decided to give Edge the opportunity to wow me with it's 4K experience.

Hands down it wins, it was like watching F1 on a different level. You could clearly see the peach fuzz on Verstappen's face along with the odd pimple. Though it was quality of the superb on-boards that Chrome failed to capture that won me over.

andy si (IP Logged)
14 May, 2017 21:12
This all predates Trump.. the problem isn't hackers, it's the software solutions that are sponsored and promoted by "agencies" and then used on general public..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net