Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Adrian Newey
Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 10:24
LOL. He can name his price now to the failure RBR team. I wonder what he charges 'per meeting' as they desperately scrabble to get a working car. This is what happens when you slag off your partners. When Renault finally get sick of Horner, the comedy German and Massieveshitz, who is going to give them an engine then?

I suspect Renault are already seeking an end to this toxic relationship. Who would want to supply RBR? The cowardly, back-stabbing @#$%& that they are.

RBR are screwed and I just wish that they would carry out their threat to leave F1 instead of being cowardly weasel @#$%& and just making empty threats as if anyone gives a toss.

Go now. Just go.

Re: Adrian Newey
maximilian72 (IP Logged)
18 May, 2017 17:28
I think Adrian lost his mojo..nothing unusual It's called biology. Who would say before season start that Ferrari is going to build such a nice car...mostly with anonymous Italian guys. I wasn't to put a cent into that bet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/05/2017 17:33 by maximilian72.

AlanJones (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 15:10
Well in Adrians defence, it was clear that he was sidelined to the Aston Martin project by his own wishes. Therefor the RB13 was the first RBR car to not have been drawed up by Adrian ever since him joining RBR.
Now the update packages and such are from his hand from now on. So lets see what he can do.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 16:44
I'd assume to be the case, but do we know for sure that he has now been drafted back into the team full time to get on top of @#$%&?

It's unlike Red Bull to be so far off.

phatjack (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 17:47
Quote:
AlanJones
Well in Adrians defence, it was clear that he was sidelined to the Aston Martin project by his own wishes. Therefor the RB13 was the first RBR car to not have been drawed up by Adrian ever since him joining RBR.
Now the update packages and such are from his hand from now on. So lets see what he can do.

Nah, Horner claimed Newey was heavily involved in the 2017 Car and it was the RB12 which was not penned by Newey.

Mehryar (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 17:51
Interestingly what you say AJ is different to all I've read in last 15-16 months, claiming these new regulations made Newey excited again and he's more involved again in RB13...'15 and '16 cars had very little input from Newey.
At the start of testing he was defending the car design philosophy so for sure he has enough credit for the design.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

Alt Right Duff (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 06:40
Lol, their update package was very good. It seems that because williams is wading through their own poo, you guys want desperately to lash out. Thats ok, you might feel better in that instant.

But after that you have to go back to lance and claire. And even massa. Good luck with that.

Red bull will possibly beat ferrari this year, depending on the renault upgrade and when it comesShouting lost mojo after 2 minutes is pretty funny though. This game is not that easy to get right all the time. Ferrari and merc simply did very well.

You guys are funny.

Mehryar (IP Logged)
20 May, 2017 17:37
Funny guy is you duffer to spread your thoughts to other people, thinking everybody has same routine and behaviour as you.
Depending on engine upgrade?! LOL! Funny you still think what they lack is mostly engines! Their aero suck a big time! Even with a better powerunit they can't beat Ferrari chasis.nice one, check out points table at the end of season, you will be lucky to see RBR having more than half points of Ferrari.

phatjack (IP Logged)
21 May, 2017 16:38
LOL, in a thread designed to bash a competitor, some posters have the nerve to preach.

Funny guy this Mehryar is.

21 May, 2017 23:50
I guess our iranian friend did not recognise the red bull aero update in spain. Deluded.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
22 May, 2017 13:30
RBR is sucking a fat one. All the talk and all the money and they are an also-ran. I reckon heads will roll at the top. Dieter Massiveshitz might even fire himself. Marko will have to try and get his job back in the Gestapo if they still have his monocle and Horner will go back to being an extra in 'Oliver' where he belongs.

What an epic failure of a team. All that glory that Renault brought them and now the motor is not so good they have gone back to being nowhere, just like they were before.

RBR = Rubbish Bullshit Rubbish

phatjack (IP Logged)
22 May, 2017 13:44
Ozzy, considering Williams prostituted themselves for $80 million your argument makes sense.

Now if only Williams can spin that money into upgrades, crusty and our Iranian friend will be happy too.

I must admit I am less concerned about your chickens as it looks between a dementia tax and a fox hunt progress is being made.

22 May, 2017 14:31
Lol. I suspect ozzy has given his account password to that fool bond. His humor is good, so good i am starting to think him serious...

Getting confused.

Mehryar (IP Logged)
22 May, 2017 18:11
As far as I can see the results in Spain, the gap to the lead was 72 seconds on an aero track and with their upgrade package.that's bigger than on a power circuit like Sochi with no upgrade, so I think you must check your facts again.
Even if you want to argue the gap in qualifying reduced, it's still a fact they came into season with rules they pushed for, with so called best aero team and their gap was bigger than 2016 with less emphasis on aero compared to '16.they can win in Monaco and still they have been a failure for where they started this season.last year aero had less effect, engine factor was more important, gap with Mercedes was bigger and RBR had easily the fastest car both in dry and wet conditions.Newey was not around by that time and rules were not what RBR pushing for.now let's see where they will be this year.

I never enjoyed bashing any team/driver tbh.whether it's Mclaren, Ferrari, Webber or Vettel. they all had a reason for having abit of respect in place for them.but RBR is run by self centred bosses in DM, Horner and a lunatic called Marko.they @#$%& upon image of a brand 10times bigger than what they without showing any respect or remembering their successful days and just keep on asking for changing rules or they withdraw on a daily basis.the last post I've written about them, 5 hrs later Marko claimed they can withdraw from sport if engine rules remain the same in 2021.It's 3-4 days he hasn't said the same and I'm beginning to worry about his health.
Compare them to so called arrogant guys in Mclaren with their Honda powerunit and you would understand what RBR lacks heavily.even RBR fans by what I read in FB, twitter or articles and forums are fed up by team bosses comments.you can read a nice article in Autosport by anderson or someone else who justifies the reason behind creation of this thread and probably a hundreds of same posts through internet.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 10:16
Newey admits RBR is a fake, BULLSHIT F1 team.

[www.autosport.com]

23 May, 2017 11:18
Thanks for confirming ozzy. You are just in a mental mood. I like it. Need whitey back though.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 12:54
I'm just reporting the facts. I'm not adding anything to it, it's all basic fact that only fanboys won't be able to see. RBR have admitted they are fake and BULLSHIT. It doesn't matter to me if they are failing massively in every single thing they do. I'm a Williams fan so will concentrate on that. I was just saying that RBR have finally accepted that they are a pathetic waste of time, unable to build a car which can take on a Fiat, even with a massive budget and the best designer in F1. They keep throwing money at it but you can't polish a turd and that car is a big turd. A rancid turd.

ALL of RBR's previous success was down to the talent of Vettel and the Renault engine. The car itself was a Richard the 3rd. If Prost had driven it, he wouldn't have called it a shitbucket, he would have been praying for a bucket. He would have said 'Sacre Bleu, this car is an 'uge Ertha Kitt.'

It's no wonder DM is threatening to leave again. What he doesn't remember is that his empty threats were called last time and he had to crawl back to Renault like a scolded puppy. Keep bluffing DM. Only the terminally stupid do the same thing twice and expect a different result.

RBR= Retarded Bum Receptacle

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
24 May, 2017 10:24
Horner moaning about engines again:

[www.motorsport.com]

Christian Horner has urged F1's bosses to finalise the 2021 engine regulations as soon as possible, and to ensure that there's scope for independent suppliers to compete alongside the manufacturers.

At a recent meeting between Ross Brawn, the FIA and representatives of the engine suppliers it was agreed that a new formula should be louder, simpler and cheaper, while retaining an element of energy recovery.

Red Bull boss Horner says that the rules must also allow newcomers to enter the market.

"I think the most important thing for F1 post-2020 is a competitive independent engine," he told Motorsport.com. "I think the regulations for that need to be set very soon.

"The engine within F1 is the biggest element that the commercial rights holder is focussed on, because it dictates so many things, relating to cost, relating to performance and differential between suppliers it's not great to see Fernando Alonso and McLaren in the situation that they're in, for example.

"Also from a show perspective and a fan's perspective, the engines need to be louder, and sound like F1 engines.

"So there are key criteria that need to be address that are very much the focus of the Liberty guys right now."

"Essentially, the only way a team like RBR can win is if we have a superior engine to the rest of the field or blatantly cheat, as we have done in the past."

Horner then went on to point the finger at his own team.

"We are failures. We basically lucked into any success we ever had. I will shortly be firing myself and going back to work in Tesco on the checkout where I belong. This year's car is testament to how badly we suck."

When asked if he was being too hard on himself and the team he replied:

"Not at all. We are the worst team ever to set foot in the paddock. All we do is moan and threaten to leave unless we get to cheat and get away with it like in the past but now Dieter's bluff has been called and his trousers fell down. It's all over for us now. We have been compared to Simtek but even they were better than us."

Horner left the interview but instead of walking out of the door, walked into the store cupboard. He could still be heard sobbing in there some hours later.

24 May, 2017 12:37
Lol, if he worked for merc, hed be saying opposite. Ge is paid to try to get the best for his team. Of course a team that does not make engines, this is their position.

Anywway, Danny Ric is going to get in that turd this weekend and fart it around the circuit leaving skid marks all the way to victory.

Go danny, honey badger the @#$%& outa that turd!

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
25 May, 2017 10:56
Wow, Horner dissing Newey live on Sky F1. I wasn't listening properly but it's clear Horner does not agree with Newey on the 'committee' issue. Brundle says it's an issue that has cropped up in other conversations.

I never once heard Horner say that Newey is a spent force with mad hair and neither did Newey say that Horner is a 'Biatch Mofo'. So it looks like all is well in RBR = Rectal Bottom Reconstruction.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net