f1
Latest News:

2017 Hungarian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Chief Designer Mr. Ed Wood - Please Resign!!
forcedown (IP Logged)
17 July, 2017 00:10
You re too long in WilliamsF1 as a designer and something is not going correct at your side! Just leave this team. Please!

Re: Chief Designer Mr. Ed Wood - Please Resign!!
AlanJones (IP Logged)
17 July, 2017 07:00
Ok, he will now that you've posted this.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

forcedown (IP Logged)
17 July, 2017 10:26
I hope he will search his name on google tonight and he will see this thread.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
17 July, 2017 11:15
If he googles his name he'll come up with Plan 9 from Outer Space. Maybe it will give him some inspiration.

Gunk (IP Logged)
17 July, 2017 13:46
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
If he googles his name he'll come up with Plan 9 from Outer Space. Maybe it will give him some inspiration.

Probably not right now, Ozzy, as the actor Martin Landau has just died at the age of 89.

Quote:
Google
Then, in 1994, he played Lugosi, the faded horror star — now elderly, poor and morphine-addicted — in Tim Burton’s “Ed Wood.” Johnny Depp played Wood, the enthusiastic but inept 1950s filmmaker, who befriends and employs Lugosi. Mr. Landau’s performance earned him the Oscar and the Golden Globe for best supporting actor, as well as awards from the National Society of Film Critics, the New York Film Critics Circle, the Los Angeles Film Critics Association, the Chicago Film Critics Association, the Boston Society of Film Critics and the Screen Actors Guild.

jeffFW14B (IP Logged)
18 July, 2017 09:18
i agree, the team gave him 11 years (2006/FW26-2017/FW40) to prove his ability, but what I see is that 11 cars have different design flaws. If the team wants to great again, he's level is not enough.

forcedown (IP Logged)
18 July, 2017 13:19
We need changes. This is our weak part, please Mr Ed, we loves WilliamsF1 so much, and this time to you say goodbye.

Duffer (IP Logged)
18 July, 2017 14:55
In fact I can't believe this has not been called for earlier.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/jock298/Duffer_2Sig.png

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net