Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
mcgregor v mayweather
Duffer (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 12:56
Cant wait to see what happens here. I suspect mcgregor will be ambarassed, but man i hope he lands one on that fruitcake's nose and makes his knees buckle in the 4th.

I want to find a pub to watch it in. Anyone interested enough to watch, or even pay?

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/jock298/Duffer_2Sig.png

Re: mcgregor v mayweather
Duffer (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 12:58
Also, in this seriously off topic thread, anyone play pubg?

TMT (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 13:52
I am paying for this fight on Foxtel, can't wait for it, should be very interesting indeed.

Even tho my name says The Money Team I kinda want Mcgregor to win it, he has a big age advantage over Mayweather.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/08/2017 13:54 by TMT.

TMT (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 13:56
Floyd Mayweather age 40 thumbs up

Conor McGregor age 29 thumbs down

Advantage McGregor.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 14:56
Half of me actually feels that McGregor has it in the bag. However, mayweather is too clever to actually fight Connor and will be ultra defensive and likely win on points

TMT (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 16:14
Quote:
Mikef1
Half of me actually feels that McGregor has it in the bag. However, mayweather is too clever to actually fight Connor and will be ultra defensive and likely win on points

Spot on Mike I agree with this.

Duffer (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 16:17
I dont think so. I think mcgregor will not hit him, and will get hit too much. This will probably be the first mayweather knockout in over 10 YEARS.

Hope not, but hey.

phatjack (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 17:14
Next up for Mcgregor the WWE because that's where Mayweather will send him and his show boating to.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 21:37
This is another pro to seeing McGregor win. What does a man that arrogant turn into when he wins

AlanJones (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 22:24
Quote:
Mikef1

It is a completely different ballgame for Conor to play. Something he has to get adjusted to. Thats a big disadvantage. But in terms of spirit, pace, agility, condition and mental state I consider this a game for Conor. Floyd is just too much of a tool sometimes and I think Conor will outsmart him. The only way Mayweather can win this, is if he knocks McGregor out within the first 3 rounds. Else I can not see Mayweather winning this.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/08/2017 22:25 by AlanJones.

phatjack (IP Logged)
25 August, 2017 11:44
Quote:
Mikef1
This is another pro to seeing McGregor win. What does a man that arrogant turn into when he wins

Nothing wrong with wanting to win. Humility in both winning or losing is not a bad thing.

Though as McGregor points out he comes from a blood line where thinking of fighting 24/7 is supposed to be something to be proud of.

Passion or delusion?

Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
25 August, 2017 14:43
I think McGregor will do well if only due to the fact that in UFC the guys get the@#$%&beat out of them far more than you do in boxing. I just think he will survive far better than maywaether.

TMT (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 04:31
Floyd Mayweather's net worth...350 million dollars eye popping smiley

TMT (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 04:32
Not a bad net worth for a boxer.

phatjack (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 19:52
9:00pm my time. in walking distance ... be nice to see this board have more to root for after all the negative talk about that historical documentary that none can see.

TMT (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 23:25
Well it is on today I am excited come on Mcgregor knock Floyd out.

TMT (IP Logged)
27 August, 2017 07:13
Faaaaaarrrrrrk Mayweather...I wanted Mcgregor to win.

TMT (IP Logged)
27 August, 2017 07:14
Faaaaaarrrrrrk Mayweather (Sm19)(Sm19)(Sm19)

phatjack (IP Logged)
27 August, 2017 10:39
Remind me to never, ever watch a PPV fight at an Irish Pub.

TMT (IP Logged)
27 August, 2017 14:46
Quote:
phatjack
Remind me to never, ever watch a PPV fight at an Irish Pub.

When an Irishman is fighting (Sm6)

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net