Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Be;lgian GP: Saturday Prac & Qaulifying
Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 09:45
After a terrible Friday I hope we can turn things around.

Re: Be;lgian GP: Saturday Prac & Qaulifying
gpl (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 10:04
Ok lets reset and try again.

TerraNova19 (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 10:24
in case you are bored with F1: New Zealand - Australia EPIC battle!

gpl (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 10:28
Bored bored you say haha what makes you think that.
I was just listening to Sonny&Cher again.

Groundhog day.

phatjack (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 10:32
United We Stand?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/08/2017 10:33 by phatjack.

TerraNova19 (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 10:40
Schizophrenic question of the day: is there just a simple coincidence between Massa's accident in the morning and the afternoon news related to Alonso's offer?

Francesc (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 10:41
INCIDENT INVOLVING CAR 19 (MAS) WILL BE INVESTIGATED AFTER THE SESSION - FAILING TO SLOW FOR DOUBLE YELLOW FLAGS

Dumb

TerraNova19 (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 10:42
New Zealand - Australia - what a game!

WOW!!!

TerraNova19 (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 10:47
Congrats to both teams! Phenomenal players!!!

TerraNova19 (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 10:50
STR - 8th - not bad!

Francesc (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 10:54
Quote:
TerraNova19
STR - 8th - not bad!

Almost 3 seconds off the pace...

TerraNova19 (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 11:01
Did anyone seen this change in the order of comments into the official communique?

"
BELGIAN GRAND PRIX PRACTICE
25 AUG 2017

Paddy Lowe, Chief Technical Officer: ...

Lance Stroll: ...

Felipe Massa: ...
"

I though it is interesting smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/08/2017 11:02 by TerraNova19.

Stuart L (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 11:48
I've been busy last couple of weeks. See GPL remains down in the dumps, cheer up mate Paddy gets judged on next years car not pat symonds car.

Can someone confirm if we have a new gear box / and or casing / and or new rear end suspension tighter packaging. I've never seen an official confirmation abou any of this.

I do wonder if massa might have to retire immediately because of this 'hungary' problem. If he crashes again this weekend there must be a few question marks about whether he has recovered?

I don't believe Alonso rumour, just driving up his maclaren renewal salary. He's staying there as no better seats are currently available.

26 August, 2017 12:08
Five grid place penalty for Massa for not slowing under double yellow flags. What a disaster of a weekend.

Francesc (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 12:14
Seriously, I hope Williams aren't considering him for next year. If they do, the team really has a problem.

gpl (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 12:20
Quote:
Stuart L
I've been busy last couple of weeks. See GPL remains down in the dumps, cheer up mate Paddy gets judged on next years car not pat symonds car.
Can someone confirm if we have a new gear box / and or casing / and or new rear end suspension tighter packaging. I've never seen an official confirmation abou any of this.

I do wonder if massa might have to retire immediately because of this 'hungary' problem. If he crashes again this weekend there must be a few question marks about whether he has recovered?

I don't believe Alonso rumour, just driving up his maclaren renewal salary. He's staying there as no better seats are currently available.

Hi Mate at the back of the car is new suspension layout i think but no new gearbox
a few new other bits and bobs on the car this weekend but we have seen no improvement at all

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/08/2017 12:20 by gpl.

TerraNova19 (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 12:22
Quote:
Francesc
Seriously, I hope Williams aren't considering him for next year. If they do, the team really has a problem.

I am really sorry for him.
I said before: he is a really nice guy. Alonso on the other hand is not so nice (at least from my public perception of him) but what a driver!
I think right now he is damaged goods!

Damon96 (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 12:35
I really do hope we have no new parts - as it isn't looking great - although if they are part of an integrated package then wait to the whole thing is in. Didn't we have a slump mid season like this a while ago and they reverted to an early season set up and the car turned around? There is no way with a Merc engine we should be so far back at Spa. Got help us if it rains tomorrow - we just need to be thankful Sauber didn't buy a 2017 engine....

26 August, 2017 12:54
This could be a very short qualifying for Williams.

gpl (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 12:59
At least the car is being consistently poor with all the new updates that should
help the team a little bit to narrow down the real problem.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net