Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: O/T Kim Jong-un & North Korea
phatjack (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 18:14
Quote:
TMT
Quote:
phatjack
LMAO, this is the same Trump that trashed England and Australia? Do you guys get the news the "Real News" down under?

I know one thing phat that in a serious war America would be on Australia and England's side 100% only a fool would think otherwise.

Whitey so you don't care about the South Koreans? Of course I am sure you thought ahead when it comes to nukes it's a lose lose situation.

No Whitey only a fool thinks nuking accomplishes anything. But I regress a bigot, racist, narcissist, white supremacist, @#$%& grabbing tool like Trump could care less about anyone else except his 30% or so followers.

Are you one of them?

Marco Cardoso (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 18:49
Quote:
Stu69
Quote:
Marco Cardoso
Quote:
Stu69
Quote:
Marco Cardoso
Nut case Him and Trump..
I'm just glad Portugal is far and doesn't have nukes or even a decent army lol.
We like Races, Soccer,Beach and sun.. the rest we really don't care grinning smiley

Do you not like us British and Irish tourists that spend our quids on the Algarve? I am offended!
Nothing againsn't you guys Stu69. Just don't like the 2 leaders in question.

Yes they are both as bad as each other. I love Portugal. I visit every year. Quinta do Lago near Almancil.

And you should Stu69 we are a welcoming country.. loke I said, I don't like the leaders of NK and USA that doesn't mean I've got something againsn't the people in general.
I know Almancil very beautiful place, but I'm from Setúbal near Lisbon.
We did have the European beach of the Year Award in Setúbal at Galapinhos, a beach in Setúbal.

TMT (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 22:07
Quote:
phatjack
Quote:
TMT
Quote:
phatjack
LMAO, this is the same Trump that trashed England and Australia? Do you guys get the news the "Real News" down under?

I know one thing phat that in a serious war America would be on Australia and England's side 100% only a fool would think otherwise.

Whitey so you don't care about the South Koreans? Of course I am sure you thought ahead when it comes to nukes it's a lose lose situation.

No Whitey only a fool thinks nuking accomplishes anything. But I regress a bigot, racist, narcissist, white supremacist, @#$%& grabbing tool like Trump could care less about anyone else except his 30% or so followers.

Are you one of them?

No I am a Barack Obama follower.

Duffer (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 22:11
America is going down hill fast. Rich to poor gap is destroying the country big time, and the rest of the west is only 20 years behind that.

Capitilism is great, but people cant handle it and it works its way out of control slowly but surely. When the wealthy run the show, they cany help but get greedy.

A revolution will happen in the usa, and what is bad is the people have the guns.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/jock298/Duffer_2Sig.png

TMT (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 22:23
America now own Formula 1 the sport we love ... Liberty Media anyone??? Phatjack???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2017 22:24 by TMT.

TMT (IP Logged)
02 September, 2017 22:26
Barack Obama = Awesome

I love the guy...My favourite President of all time.

Barack Obama rocks.

Duffer (IP Logged)
03 September, 2017 05:52
Barack was good, but was too soft. Didnt have enough powerr to make any change. He spoke well and really did absolutely nothing...

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/jock298/Duffer_2Sig.png

Stu69 (IP Logged)
03 September, 2017 09:18
Quote:
TMT
America now own Formula 1 the sport we love ... Liberty Media anyone??? Phatjack???

Average Joe in USA has no idea there is a GP this weekend. What's more he doesn't care. He doesn't even know where Belgium is.

phatjack (IP Logged)
03 September, 2017 09:56
Quote:
Duffer
America is going down hill fast. Rich to poor gap is destroying the country big time, and the rest of the west is only 20 years behind that.
Capitilism is great, but people cant handle it and it works its way out of control slowly but surely. When the wealthy run the show, they cany help but get greedy.

A revolution will happen in the usa, and what is bad is the people have the guns.

All the while American Tax Payers are footing $3 million for each visit Trump makes to his Mar-a-Lago estate. Not to mention the outrageous golf cart fees Trump's secret service are racking up in protecting him.

Capitalism is alive and well, it's just that some are blinded or deluded in thinking Trump can MAGA as he milks tax payers.

TMT (IP Logged)
03 September, 2017 10:08
Parts of the media make Trump look bad the media make him look worse than he really is.

Phat you are listening too much to the media...Where do you get your information from? TMZ?....lol.

phatjack (IP Logged)
03 September, 2017 10:27
Whitey you probably watch Fox News so your excused.

TMT (IP Logged)
03 September, 2017 11:41
Hahahaha....Believe half of what you see and none of what you read/hear.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net