Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Lance Stroll. Suck it up chaps.
williamsdb.com (IP Logged)
04 September, 2017 13:05
I have no idea who the picture is of but it looks like a tennis player to me so I am not sure what the relevance of that is at all. Is he good in an F1 car?

People didn't like Stroll because he came with cash. Now those same people can't accept that he has some talent and deserves to be in F1.

Talent and cash? I'll take that thanks very much!

http://www.williamsdb.com/side.jpg

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
04 September, 2017 13:09
He does look a bit like Eddie the Head though. That's a good thing. Do you know if he keeps chickens at all? If so, which breeds is he partial to? I see him as a Wyandotte sort of bloke.

phatjack (IP Logged)
04 September, 2017 14:31
Quote:
williamsdb.com
I have no idea who the picture is of but it looks like a tennis player to me so I am not sure what the relevance of that is at all. Is he good in an F1 car?
People didn't like Stroll because he came with cash. Now those same people can't accept that he has some talent and deserves to be in F1.

Talent and cash? I'll take that thanks very much!

Cash we can't argue about that. Though narrow mindedness if it all revolves around Williams should and will be challenged. Only because I don't hate Lance but as a homer he doesn't inspire us across the pond.

phatjack (IP Logged)
04 September, 2017 14:40
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
He does look a bit like Eddie the Head though. That's a good thing. Do you know if he keeps chickens at all? If so, which breeds is he partial to? I see him as a Wyandotte sort of bloke.

In away he reminds of Murray, given time they can make the Queen take notice. I know that made you regret you didn't put your chickens first.

When it comes to bantering you fight like Stroll

SydneyF1Fan (IP Logged)
04 September, 2017 22:26
Quote:
phatjack
Ozzy, the boy put in a good performance.
Nothing spectacular nor something that deserves more than a mere mention on the local news.

Ummm..

...in another thread you gave him "driver of the day".

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SydneyF1Fan/SydneyF1FanSignatureWinner-v3.gif

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
04 September, 2017 23:04
Quote:
phatjack
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone

In away he reminds of Murray, given time they can make the Queen take notice. I know that made you regret you didn't put your chickens first.

When it comes to bantering you fight like Stroll

Who is this Curry chap you talk of? You have have much to learn about English / Scots relations. Or more specifically how they spend all our English money and then curse us for the oppression we put on them despite them being able to vote in our government but us not in theirs. Still love the Scots though. Am married to one. Oops.

Duffer (IP Logged)
05 September, 2017 10:30
Hmmm, Denis Shapovalov? He doesn't have a dog by any chance? Mouth watering concept...

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/jock298/Duffer_2Sig.png

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net