Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Re: Pure speculation?
Stu69 (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 19:57
With some of the comments on this board at the moment I am surprised it hasn't been closed down. It heading in that direction! Get a grip guys and remember what you post is there for a life time. Should legal authorities need to build a character profile of anyone this would form part of it. It could be used again you in the future. Fun is fun but there is some truly offensive stuff at times. I have previously reported it but surely everyone can self manage?

phatjack (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 20:20
Stu, seriously? Police? Anyways Chickman I have respect for because unlike you, right or wrong he is passionate about what he writes.

Take a queue from him, you come across as someone who looks for a safe place to be amongst others who share your opinion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2017 21:33 by phatjack.

TMT (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 03:22
Quote:
Stu69
With some of the comments on this board at the moment I am surprised it hasn't been closed down. It heading in that direction! Get a grip guys and remember what you post is there for a life time. Should legal authorities need to build a character profile of anyone this would form part of it. It could be used again you in the future. Fun is fun but there is some truly offensive stuff at times. I have previously reported it but surely everyone can self manage?

Quote:
Should legal authorities need to build a character profile of anyone this would form part of it.

character
profile For what confused smiley Why would legal authorities need to build a character profile of me confused smiley

I am a Law Abiding Citizen, legal authorities can't touch me without getting their assess sued.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2017 03:25 by TMT.

TMT (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 03:23
This place has got a little weird....We need Duffer to help us out.

TMT (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 03:45
TMT...Duffer & phatjack well we are all just a bunch of good blokes just keeping this place from being boring...it's all good...loosen up Williams fans.

TMT (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 03:46
Stu seriously???? Police???? WTF????

andy si (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 06:27
Quote:
phatjack
Mehryar, guilty I am of speaking my mind.
But why not single out williamsdb.com or Ozzy? Are their opinions not welcome on this board.

I think you're just taking out your frustration on those who do not share your fanboy values.

Are they shitting all over this board like asswipes?!

andy si (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 06:28
Quote:
Mehryar
Infact fanboy label is for you guys, not majority here.
About those few you mentioned, they are following what is discussed by trolls, well 2 guys! What I see is 90% have left and that's what is called "majority".
Speaking your mind about anything unrelated to the topic is the sign of stupidity or being a troll, you can choose one, but to mention "speaking my mind" on a irrelevant board, irrelevant thread with a clear subject is funny.
I don't need to convince you about it...quantity of those who have left in the follow of your meaningless and irrelevant posts, is quite clear and revealing.
I just can't care less tbh though.

thumbs down

TMT (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 06:29
Chill out andy...faaaarrrkkk.

(Sm128)

TMT (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 06:31
Stu, andy & Mehryar chill the farkkk out ffs...(Sm129)

andy si (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 06:31
Quote:
TMT
TMT...Duffer & phatjack well we are all just a bunch of good blokes just keeping this place from being boring...it's all good...loosen up Williams fans.

You could go for a beer and discuss everything that you need to let of your soul.. don't use this place to do it.

TMT (IP Logged)
11 September, 2017 06:34
Quote:
andy si
Quote:
TMT

You could go for a beer and discuss everything that you need to let of your soul.. don't use this place to do it.

Okay.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net