Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Re: Pure speculation?
williamsdb.com (IP Logged)
07 September, 2017 15:00
What? The MEPs are unelected? You had better check you are on the electoral roll then because we certainly had an opportunity to vote. Annnnd if you are talking about Jean-Claude Juncker not being elected then he's as elected as much as Theresa May was by us. What a complete and utter load of codswallop. You seem to have swallow the Leave lies hook, line and sinker.

Not sure what any of it has to do with Joe's post though!

http://www.williamsdb.com/side.jpg

Vancha (IP Logged)
08 September, 2017 06:01
2021:

Williams - Porsche

Lance & Hulk

--

; )

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
08 September, 2017 11:22
Quote:
williamsdb.com
What? The MEPs are unelected? You had better check you are on the electoral roll then because we certainly had an opportunity to vote. Annnnd if you are talking about Jean-Claude Juncker not being elected then he's as elected as much as Theresa May was by us. What a complete and utter load of codswallop. You seem to have swallow the Leave lies hook, line and sinker.
Not sure what any of it has to do with Joe's post though!

You haven't mentioned the bus yet. You have to mention the bus and then call me a thick, old racist who should be dead.

Duffer (IP Logged)
08 September, 2017 11:55
Cmon guys, lets change the tune here. It getting too heated. So, hows about those muslims?

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/jock298/Duffer_2Sig.png

phatjack (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 11:42
OK lets discuss Grenfell Tower.

TMT (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 12:05
Quote:
phatjack
OK lets discuss Grenfell Tower.

That was horrific, it killed about 80 people, they all burnt to death, horrible way to die.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 23:18
I'd like to talk about the bus. Apparently it convinced me to vote in the way I did. How smashing.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 23:19

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 23:20
Leyland FFS. You remainers need to get your head's read. Funny really.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 23:23
I wonder if Ted Heath was actually a Pedophile. Hmmm.

phatjack (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 09:52
Chickenman, just build a 5 meter high wall around your property ... problem solved.

#MEGA

Stu69 (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 09:54
I thought this was a F1 board?

phatjack (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 09:58
Good point, there was a time F1 was ruled by that island across the pond. What happened?

TMT (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 13:31
Quote:
Stu69

I thought this was a Williams board?

andy si (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 15:13
Quote:
TMT
Quote:
Stu69

I thought this was a Williams board?

Well, it is... but this is how you kill a board.
Ask your RB co-hosts how the ship went down for them... or were you there too???

You naughty you!

TMT (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 15:40
Message Board Killers (Sm71)

Mehryar (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 16:04
Wait for phatjack bullshits to follow andy.
Clearly only this 2-3 idiots know what a message board is, other fail to understand so the forum dies and it has absolutely nothing to with being a troll like these 2 suckers.

Better not to give a $hit, just like most posters don't give a $hit anymore about this page.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

phatjack (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 16:19
Mehryar, guilty I am of speaking my mind.

But why not single out williamsdb.com or Ozzy? Are their opinions not welcome on this board.

I think you're just taking out your frustration on those who do not share your fanboy values.

Mehryar (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 16:35
Infact fanboy label is for you guys, not majority here.
About those few you mentioned, they are following what is discussed by trolls, well 2 guys! What I see is 90% have left and that's what is called "majority".
Speaking your mind about anything unrelated to the topic is the sign of stupidity or being a troll, you can choose one, but to mention "speaking my mind" on a irrelevant board, irrelevant thread with a clear subject is funny.
I don't need to convince you about it...quantity of those who have left in the follow of your meaningless and irrelevant posts, is quite clear and revealing.
I just can't care less tbh though.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

phatjack (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 17:12
I don't think williamsdb.com or Ozzy are stupid. To the contrary they are expressing despite what you think are both valid arguments.

Stu69 at the same time expressed this was an F1 board. Who's right and who's wrong that's up for grabs.

I always welcome a healthy debate less vitriol which for some reason you process.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net