2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

THANK YOU FELIPE MASSA!
forcedown (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 04:32
Im not your fans,but since 2001 im starting to watch F1,youre always there. Anyway thank you and we wish you goodluck in your next career.
One thing.....after the race yesterday i feel how suck Williams driver for next season without Massa. If Kubica not perform well on next test, who will Williams other useless will they choose?

2018 The Disaster of Williams.

Re: THANK YOU FELIPE MASSA!
Carbon Industries (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 05:57
Felipe Massa had a long career in F1...Congratulations Felipe.

Felipe Massa = Legend (Sm152)

13 November, 2017 06:10
Quote:
forcedown

What??? Wasn't 2017 the Disaster of Williams??? and you are saying 2018 will be the Disaster of Williams??? (Sm17)

forcedown (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 08:06
I meant 2018 is more disaster. Both car n driver!!

Just watching youtube, Massa Lewis fighting, damn you lewis,too much dirty race from you.

13 November, 2017 10:39
Massa was good in Brazil damn good...well done Felipe (Sm152)

Gunk (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 12:07
Thanks for retiring ))

forcedown (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 12:08
I cant remember if lewis had penalty or not at that time!!
Anyway Massa deserve to be WDC at that time.

Anyway, race in Brazil -
"Massa, You're faster than Fernando!"

Stu69 (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 12:19
Imagine if Massa had been trying as hard all year as he tried in Brazil? On the other hand Alonso has given it all for the whole year in a GP2 car! Wow!

gpl (IP Logged)
13 November, 2017 12:40
Cheers Phill

You have done well out of F1 and put an awful lot of money
into you personal bank account

Saying all that thank you for getting us some good points it all helps.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 11:16
Thanks also from me for not being in our car in 2018.

Carinni (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 11:46
Quote:
Stu69
Imagine if Massa had been trying as hard all year as he tried in Brazil? On the other hand Alonso has given it all for the whole year in a GP2 car! Wow!

I think massa had been trying as hard all year as he keeps 0.7s-1s gap from stroll all the year. Just the car is upgraded this round n fits this track. The gap with team mate is more or less the same.

Carinni (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 11:54
Quote:
Carbon Industries
Quote:
forcedown

What??? Wasn't 2017 the Disaster of Williams??? and you are saying 2018 will be the Disaster of Williams??? (Sm17)

Think so! Massa has kept extracting the most from the car this year except the wet quali, next year there will be top 4 including McLaren, unless Force India worsens, Williams will be the sixth fast team most likely, if the driver replacing massa can’t do a better job, can be even behind Renault, then it would be seventh, just better than Toro Rosso n Sauber

14 November, 2017 11:58
Quote:
Carinni
Quote:
Carbon Industries
Quote:
forcedown

Think so! Massa has kept extracting the most from the car this year except the wet quali, next year there will be top 4 including McLaren, unless Force India worsens, Williams will be the sixth fast team most likely, if the driver replacing massa can’t do a better job, can be even behind Renault, then it would be seventh, just better than Toro Rosso n Sauber

I hear you Carinni I think you are correct.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net