Latest News:

2018 Australian Grand Prix Countdown

Back for 2018
Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 09:01
After a bit of thought I have made my mind up to continue my site into 2018. I get a huge amount of satisfaction of providing this site as a place where Williams supporters can come and talk Williams as well as F1.

Thanks everyone. [:wor kid:]

Re: Back for 2018
16 December, 2017 09:04
OH yes I forgot to say that in 2018 I will be more than happy to publish pieces written by you the supporters. I have done a bit of this in 2017 and I feel it worked very well so I aim to expand it.

Gunk (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 09:21
I don't know if I can bear to watch Williams in 2018 . . .

Mehryar (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 11:11
Thanks Andrew...hope our new technical team would do the justice to supporters like you who put time, money and energy for their support.

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

Marco Cardoso (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 11:33
Thanks Andrew and if you need any help on the banners for the site just send a PM.

For now it's still to early I think no 2018 car yet to try and make something cool out of it.

Damon96 (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 13:20
That's great, whatever happens in 2018, I am sure there will be a lot of discussion over Williams future!

Albi-Quin (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 14:05
Cheers Andrew, as I said earlier. I don’t post on here much now. I appreciate the effort you put into keeping this site going.
I used to like your quizzes when you first started up.

williams4284 (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 15:01
Thanks, Andrew. I appreciate your efforts

Gwanni (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 15:42
Cheers Andrew

phatjack (IP Logged)
16 December, 2017 16:12
Andrew embodies what Williams is all about and just how far reaching that rich history is. An Australian running a site for England's F1 Team ... who could write a better script?

Look forward to what this site and F1 has to offer in 2018.

16 December, 2017 23:57
But one simple request can everyone be on sort of their "best behaviour" and try and not wind each other too much.

gpl (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 08:39
Good on ya mate.

Francesc (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 13:18

andy si (IP Logged)
17 December, 2017 16:06
Thank you for your continuous effort Andrew!

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 21:34
Thanks Andrew. Much appreciated. I reckon it was letting you win the ashes that tipped the decision.

03 January, 2018 05:05
Just to let you know that out of all the Australian national teams from cricket to rugby through to football the name team that I don't support is that of the Australian men's cricket team. Over the years I have developed I suppose I would call it dislike of those who have represented Australia in particular the likes of people like Shane Warne.

The manner in which they went around representing this country put me off to the point where I like to see countries like Britain beat them.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 12:22
Fair enough. I have to say the Aussie first team does always seem to contain some fairly vacuous and annoying chaps. I always put that down to me seeing them as the 'old enemy' in test match terms and it just being prejudice but that's an interesting comment from an Aussie. I guess we've had a few tools in the England teams as well over the years.

BTW, Britain isn't a country. The Scots, Welsh and Irish will get very cross if they are lumped in with the English Cricket Team. Britain (or Great Britain) is the main island comprising England, Wales and Scotland and then there is Ireland comprising Northern Ireland and Eire. Then there are many other small islands, usually associated with one of the countries or being a crown dependency etc. The British isles is a geographical term for the whole lot (Atlantic Archipelago). England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland make up the UK but are individual countries.

Eire is part of the British isles but is a fully independent country from the UK.

Simple eh?

tomazy (IP Logged)
03 January, 2018 16:51
Good to hear that this site is still going strong, thank you Andrew. I just checked, and it is just 54 days till testing begins. Can't wait to see the new, visualy changed car. I hope that the team will make a step forvard regardless of the drivers we will have.

K1 (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 05:50
Andrew...Your comments re Shane Warne are nothing short of 'sedition' in the strictest sense. hahaah Look Warne could at times be a bit of a 'boofhead' but judge the man for his bowling expertise. There has only ever been one Warne and he is unique. Over the years it was a pleasure to see him take the ball...when Warne was bowling something was always going to happen and that's just the Warne efeect. You just knew that he would be smashed over the fence or he'd take wickets from the very best batsmen by totally confusing and fooling them. The greatest spinner of all time. A magician....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net