2018 French Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

2018 Williams to be more aggressive
Williams F1 (IP Logged)
06 January, 2018 01:35
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: 2018 Williams to be more aggressive
K1 (IP Logged)
08 January, 2018 09:44
Hahahaah...more aggressive? Yes, they painted sharks teeth on the front wing.

gpl (IP Logged)
08 January, 2018 11:02
First time i have been excited about a Williams car in a long time.

I hope Paddy can give us a car worth going racing.

Stu69 (IP Logged)
08 January, 2018 12:34
Well it’s going to be harder this season so let’s hope Paddy has designed a good one!

Myvatn (IP Logged)
08 January, 2018 16:37
It's since 2016 that we hear next car will be "different". Will believe it when I see it.

Mehryar (IP Logged)
08 January, 2018 17:13
Looking at his career, none of cars comming out of a team with Paddy as the TD (or whatever Mclaren translated that) had boring designs...maybe just the 2009 design, others all have been quite exciting atleast visually.

I expect to see what we have been waiting for half a decade: a change of direction in design of gearbox and rear end.and maybe alot of Ferrari/Mercedes complexity around bargeboard and sidepod entry.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

andy si (IP Logged)
08 January, 2018 23:15
If Paddy indeed went down the transmission change route as FI have, the car should benefit from options on rear suspension design.
If the rear end is cheaper and allows the team to focus their development on other parts of the car... then job done and moving on to the next improvement in line.

In short... more bang for buck!

K1 (IP Logged)
09 January, 2018 01:06
I forgot to mention that happily we'll see the end to the 'finned engine covers and T bars' that looked totally out of place on an F1 car. The Halo will look bad though. Win some, lose some i guess.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net