Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Re: Kubica's awesomeness discussion thread
Mehryar (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 13:18
Anyone who wants to know conspiracy theory meaning must check some of the comments here.
The theory as big as 10 teams on the grid who reached a dirty agreement to avoid a guy who is as good as Alonso, take one of the available 20 seats on the grid.
Each guy involved in this agreement is playing his part quite good.for example all +500 staff of Ferrari are told to strictly close their mouth on how good Kubica was and how they wanted such big talent in one of the seats but could not because of this agreement.Or for example Paddy Lowe is given an script to read&repeat over and over again just to mind-wash media and fans on Williams driver choice.

Each role of these teams are carefully made and all of them are playing in a harmony.just a few guys who are linked to higher knowledge can understand about this agreement and are enlighten us here.

Nice job, keep on doing that.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

ralf111 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 13:23
Quote:
Mikef1
Quote:
ralf111
Quote:
Polemik
Quote:
AlanJones
Kubica is really good..
He is sooooo good that Renault has hired hi.. wait..
He is sooooo good that Williams has hired hi.. wait..
He is sooooo good that Williams has offered him a seat as third driver..

(Sm22)

thumbs downthumbs downthumbs down

and the final answer is that's why they Pay him ,and the other two regular drivers must pay for driving seats

That's such bullshit and you know it. He wouldn't have a lotos sticker on his t shirt if they weren't subsidising his presence. Stop clinging onto mistruths. He was slower than sirotkin he lost the seat. His sponsors didn't pay enough? Well they can still afford a lovely sticker on his t shirt.

I'm just trying to recall which statement Claire made when she said. "We got Kubica on the bench but before you get mad, were paying him."

We also paid Paul di resta but just like kubica, he wasn't good enough.

That's the tons of bulshits,you know why? if You can take 15M$ instead of 8M$ ,what You will take ?

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 13:31
So kubica is just a pay driver That's just worth what his sponsor is willing to pay? Says it all really.

Williams were ready to sack of Maldonado 30+ million to hire Massa. They were also willing to consider to resta for the seat who has no backing. They picked the right candidate. The money wasn't the only thing influencing the decision.

ralf111 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 13:35
Quote:
AlanJones
Quote:
ralf111
and the final answer is that's why they Pay him ,and the other two regular drivers must pay for driving seats

Stroll gets paid as well as Sirotkin. Albeit by their sponsors, but they are on the payroll of Williams. Or did you think they didnt have to pay their bills like mortgage or groceries?

Do You really think that they pay for their bills ? ? ?
Stroll is Lawrence son and Sirotkin is a SMP Boy

Znappe (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 13:37
Ok, this topic is so ignorant. Sums some people here up completely.
Quote:
Mehryar
Just asking 1 simple question:
Who Williams will choose between Hamilton 4xWDC and someone who will bring 20 million sponsor?

At this moment? 20 million!why should we pay 1/4 of the budget just to make him drive our car

Yep, "this moment" is going for how long now? grinning smiley But ofcourse next year will also be like this, take the most funds possible and dont make a front running car at all, just slip lower than you finished last season. Only insane regulation change once per ~10 years can make us jump "almost there" like in 2014. But guess what, we wont have drivers like Bottas and Massa anymore with this philosophy. And if you think that when we finally make a top 3 car (and this is a MAYBE) top drivers like Hamilton, Alonso, Verstappen and Ricciardo will start showing in our doorstep then you are insane. First, we are a customer team. Second - they know our recent history and they know they probably wont have a top 3 car for next seasons.

How many people here were stocked last year about 2018 car with Paddy and De Beer? Well i guess now they will say that we need time to understand the car because its a new concept etc grinning smiley Rude awakening.

With people like Paddy and De Beer and with a billionaire and Russian millions and the awesome new simulator bought for us by Papa Stroll, problems like we had in testing shouldnt even happen. That just shows that they are not be-all gods in the team in when they were in other teams, other people there also made a difference.

The best thing that is going for us is a third driver, both media-wise and experience-wise. Think about that for a second.

After Melbourne, there will be some die-hard Kubica haters here preparing some excuses about Williams's main drivers inexperience and time needed to settle in the car. Maldonano era will start. Or maybe not, because we dont have a driver as good as Maldonado was in the car. Also think about that for a second.

ralf111 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 13:42
Quote:
Mikef1
So kubica is just a pay driver That's just worth what his sponsor is willing to pay? Says it all really.
Williams were ready to sack of Maldonado 30+ million to hire Massa. They were also willing to consider to resta for the seat who has no backing. They picked the right candidate. The money wasn't the only thing influencing the decision.

Kubica is not Williams driver,he's only reserve driver and he dont need to pay for he's role ,and dont forget why WILLIAMS DROPS MALDONADO,Massa brings Petronas with him,that was the deal

AlanJones (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 13:43
Quote:
ralf111
Quote:
AlanJones
Quote:
ralf111

Stroll gets paid as well as Sirotkin. Albeit by their sponsors, but they are on the payroll of Williams. Or did you think they didnt have to pay their bills like mortgage or groceries?

Do You really think that they pay for their bills ? ? ?
Stroll is Lawrence son and Sirotkin is a SMP Boy

Are you really THAT dumb?

Quote:
ralf111
Quote:
Mikef1

Kubica is not Williams driver,he's only reserve driver and he dont need to pay for he's role ,and dont forget why WILLIAMS DROPS MALDONADO,Massa brings Petronas with him,that was the deal

Lol I really can not take any of your remarks seriously anymore. I really can not.
It was PetroBras and Williams didnt let Maldonado go. Maldonado got a seat at a better team and PDVSA wanted him there. So Williams hadnt got anything to say.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 16/03/2018 13:45 by AlanJones.

ralf111 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 13:47
Quote:
ralf111
Quote:
Mikef1

OK so what is your opinion about Stroll ? did he really get he's driving seat because of talent or money ?

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 13:50
Nope. But stroll wasn't the one in question. I'd drop stroll for kubica in a heartbeat

Marco Cardoso (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 13:50
Every driver is paid. Some bring more money to the team.
Someone created this thread for the ones who think Kubica should be in one of the two seats and not in the reserve role, but I think Sirotkin will eventualy grow on us but it might take a while.
About Stroll I can't say the same and I predict Sirotkin will be faster then him in two or three races.

https://goo.gl/images/VESYsm

AlanJones (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 14:11
I agree with Mike. It's a pitty that Kubica didn't get the seat. But it is ludicrous to say that Stroll and Sirotkin don't get paid. Of course they get paid.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

hemorrhage (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 14:17
Sorry about my question,i forgot something. Again - If Hamilton is nowhere to go, and only 1 williams seat left, who will williams choose between him and someome who will bring 20m in???

Anderis (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 14:35
This thread is better than I thought it would be.

ralf111 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 14:42

About Stroll I can't say the same and I predict Sirotkin will be faster then him in two or three races

everyone will be faster than Stroll ,he is one of the slowest driver in F1

16 March, 2018 15:07
Quote:
Anderis
This thread is better than I thought it would be.

Seems like we are all playing F1 Manager lol.

ralf111 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 15:58
and once again, read it and think about Your opinion

Pat Symonds

- The situation with Robert was quite funny, because a few years earlier it was part of a program for the development of young Renault drivers - says Symonds. - He was released from this program, which surprised me very much. You know, it looked like his career was developing well. I had nothing to do with this program, but together with the engineers we watched the young drivers and followed their progress. However, we were not directly involved, they were dealt with by Flavio [Briatore] and Bruno Michel.

- If I remember correctly, Robert won the Formula 3.5 championship and part of the award was a test. I remember that before the test I thought it strange: our former driver returns to our cockpit.

- After the test, I was very impressed and wondered how the hell is it that it is not in our program, why Renault decided to get rid of it? I was told: you know, this and that he did wrong. Personally, I think the reasons were purely political. I think that if Robert signed another contract two years earlier, he would race in our car. There was no doubt that he was very talented.

- It was a driver who was told that he was not very good and that's why he got rid of it from our program. As I said before, he was dismissed because he did not want to sign a management contract, but we did not know that at the time. After the test I even upset Renault, because I said it was ridiculous that we got rid of this guy, although we had a contract with him and he was in our program. That was crazy.

What was so impressive about Robert? - He was very fast, but it's not so impressive, because you should expect speed after the race driver. He was, however, extremely fast, and at the same time incredibly calm in the car. He was doing great with everything. He reigned supreme over all, he had full control. It seemed that driving a Formula 1 car quickly did not require any effort.

After this test, did Renault engineers try to put pressure on Robert's employment at Enstone? - We did not try, because the team was probably under too much dictatorship. We could not influence it in any way. Personally, I would take him back at any moment, but that was one of those cases ... Renault is a fairly political team in some areas, especially for drivers. Flavio ... I'm not entirely sure how exactly it worked, but Flavio definitely had contracts with the drivers and they had nothing to do with Renault, only with him. There were moments when it really bothered us. After this test with Robert, we should definitely have done something with him. When he finally got to Renault, Flavia was not there anymore. Me, too. I've never worked with Robert as a race driver. In the 2010 season, my teammates constantly told me how impressed he was.

What could he achieve if it was not for that rally accident? - He had enough talent to win many, many races and enough intelligence to become a world champion.

For this you have to find yourself in the right place at the right time ... - You took this out of my mouth. That's exactly what it is. Who knows? In truth, the Enstone team in 2010-2012 was not bad. I think he would win many races. Then someone would certainly say that it would be worth having him in a leading team and then he could get the title. He was clever enough, and that's the most important thing to me.

Mehryar (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 16:53
Quote:
hemmorage
Sorry about my question,i forgot something. Again - If Hamilton is nowhere to go, and only 1 williams seat left, who will williams choose between him and someome who will bring 20m in???

The point is there...a top driver with talent will not be in such position.such drivers have options, not begging for a drive in last available seat.to base a question on a situation where a 4times WDC is left without a seat only exists from a mind which is crying to defend his troubled logic.

Quote:
Znappe
How many people here were stocked last year about 2018 car with Paddy and De Beer? Well i guess now they will say that we need time to understand the car because its a new concept etc grinning smiley Rude awakening.
The best thing that is going for us is a third driver, both media-wise and experience-wise. Think about that for a second.

After Melbourne, there will be some die-hard Kubica haters here preparing some excuses about Williams's main drivers inexperience and time needed to settle in the car. Maldonano era will start. Or maybe not, because we dont have a driver as good as Maldonado was in the car. Also think about that for a second.

So what is your offer? DeBeer and Paddy can't and will not correct this team and anything in their defense is only excuses but siging up a has-been driver who has physical limitations, been out of F1 for 7 years, absolutely no other team wants him and offers 8million sponsership to get a drive is the cure? LOL

ralf111 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 17:15
Quote:
Mehryar
Quote:
hemmorage

The point is there...a top driver with talent will not be in such position.such drivers have options, not begging for a drive in last available seat.to base a question on a situation where a 4times WDC is left without a seat only exists from a mind which is crying to defend his troubled logic.

Quote:
Znappe

So what is your offer? DeBeer and Paddy can't and will not correct this team and anything in their defense is only excuses but siging up a has-been driver who has physical limitations, been out of F1 for 7 years, absolutely no other team wants him and offers 8million sponsership to get a drive is the cure? LOL

my offer is 15M USD,enough ?

Mehryar (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 17:42
A driver no one on grid wanted vs. Another driver no one on grid wanted+1$

I take the second option anyday.

16 March, 2018 18:40
Quote:
Mehryar
A driver no one on grid wanted vs. Another driver no one on grid wanted+1$
I take the second option anyday.

You should be a board member cause you seem to go by the same standarts to pick a driver.

Once again you say nobody wanted either Kubica or Sirotkin, when there were only 2 teams in need of a driver and one had another option to take Sainz to make the engine deal with TorroRosso.

Renault without that option would have put Kubica on the car this year not Sirotkin aldo I believe Sirotkin will come up good in the end, can't say the same for Stroll.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net