Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
WilliamsF1 need another Restructure!
hemorrhage (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 14:54
It just an idea. Williams need reduce their staff 50% at their factory. The department of gearbox, suspension, and useless part need to be closed. Even their engineering technology.

If Haas can be B team for Ferrari why not us. Just buy what we want n focus on good driver and sponsors.

How???

Re: WilliamsF1 need another Restructure!
Anderis (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 16:15
Restructure for WilliamsF1 is suck! Please give not bullshit ideas to Williams. Restructure don't work for F1 teams. You need evolution not revolution to understanding the car. If there you don't have department of gearbox, you get useless old gearbox and not development from other team. If you got a Ferrari gearbox and you are threaten Ferrari then they give you a broken gearbox so you slow and don't threat them on track. This restructure will Williams never win a race!

Anderis (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 16:18
You say if Haas can be B team for Ferrari why not us. Haas is suck and have no points in Australia. Williams with bullshit car at least finish the race.

B team always got bullshit parts so they don't are faster than A team. I say restructure is bullshit.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 16:32
Anderis is suck. Sense of humour bullshit you need to change front wing.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 16:39
Anderis your eyes are suck. Williams is still not blue you can't come back your colour blind bullshit. Why not come back next year when Williams is blue? Suck!

Anderis (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 16:52
What suck your post are Mr Mikef1! Williams is not blue and bullshit livery but I didn't said I will not write on this forum. I'm not Williams supporter but F1 supporter. You not like my posts because I write true. And true is that Williams is suck with bullshit car but needs evolution not bullshit revolution restructure!

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 16:56
Blue is suck and f1 is bullshit. Williams needs all other teams to quit. Formula one restructure. Bring back hrt and Marussia. Red bull and Mercedes and Ferrari and McLaren are bullshit.

Anderis (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 17:00
We need a new designer. Ed Wood did so much bullshit cars like 2011, 2013 and 2018. How this man still the main designer? After so many years with bullshit cars? Williams is suck they try to be nice and not fire engineers but you must fire wrong engineers!

With Ed Wood in Williams even HRT will build better car than Williams after 5 years they come back! WilliamsF1 please no more go backwards! Paddy Lowe is the right man but Mr Ed Wood need to go!

rpaloschi (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 21:52
This board sucks blue bullshit from @#$%& bullshit Williams pay-drivers Kubica sould be using his bullshit to help Williams get back to the time when bullshit won races... please Claire stop your bullshit

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 22:10
Everyone knows Anderis wears blue underpants and hasn't changed them for 14 years. I agree Williams is bullshit and suck. They hired a guy who made a suck movie called Plan 9 from OUter Space to build their bullshit car. Fail. They should have got a car designer like Yasmin Le Bon, not a film guy. I call all this bullshit.

Then they hire the incredible hulk and some KGB spy to drive the bullshit cars and leave out the one armed man. WTF?

Mr Brooksy (IP Logged)
29 March, 2018 23:24
The moment that Williams resigns themselves to buying customer parts other than the engine, is the end of Williams as a team. As badly as Williams are doing right now, if they resign themselves to become a B team as you call it (like Haas or Torro Rosso), then they basically are saying that they no longer want to win, they simply want to make up the numbers.

No suspension Dept means that they will never have a better suspension setup than the the A team, same with gearbox, same with every part they buy off someone else's shelf.

All Williams fans want to see us back at the front, but if they become a B team for whoever, they will never EVER beat that A team.

Buying others parts is a seriously short term idea. One that would be the death of Williams the RACING team. They simply would be making the numbers.

I'm as peeved as the next Williams fan about our current position, but history backs me up that dedicated B teams NEVER win World Championships.

hemorrhage (IP Logged)
30 March, 2018 00:20
Only 1 race to judge Haas, wait. Even FIA say they are legal team to race,even buying part from Ferrari. We will see until the end of seaaon,where they are in WCC.
This topic sound useless n bullshit, but if you think it again, how come Haas is so easy be like that???
Why not us? Williams need so much money every year to pay their 600 staff. Thats why they always need pay driver. Williams need restructure for future.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
30 March, 2018 01:02
I just hope the restructure will be bullshit and suck. Let's get Maldonado back. We can seel sponsor space on the bottom of the car from some bullshit company for 500 million for when he turns it over in turn one.

F1 is suck.

Albi-Quin (IP Logged)
30 March, 2018 06:17
Quote:
Mr Brooksy
The moment that Williams resigns themselves to buying customer parts other than the engine, is the end of Williams as a team. As badly as Williams are doing right now, if they resign themselves to become a B team as you call it (like Haas or Torro Rosso), then they basically are saying that they no longer want to win, they simply want to make up the numbers.
No suspension Dept means that they will never have a better suspension setup than the the A team, same with gearbox, same with every part they buy off someone else's shelf.

All Williams fans want to see us back at the front, but if they become a B team for whoever, they will never EVER beat that A team.

Buying others parts is a seriously short term idea. One that would be the death of Williams the RACING team. They simply would be making the numbers.

I'm as peeved as the next Williams fan about our current position, but history backs me up that dedicated B teams NEVER win World Championships.

Good comments totally agree and with out the swearing! Perhaps others could take note and modify their phone stings.

hemorrhage (IP Logged)
30 March, 2018 07:04
Quote:
Mr Brooksy

Right now Williams dont care about winning anymore, they really hope for pay driver n if they deliver its just a bonus. If not to be Haas/STR its enought like to be Force India. Everyone lost respect to Williams cause of 2 pay driver with Bullshit car.

AlanJones (IP Logged)
30 March, 2018 09:43
Quote:
Mikef1
Anderis is suck. Sense of humour bullshit you need to change front wing.

And paint the car blue! White is bullshit. Blue is bester.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

hemorrhage (IP Logged)
18 April, 2018 14:14
Finally from Claire, "No budget cap, Williams will close down" see??? They cant pay 600 more staff anymore. We need to reduce the staff, be like Haas, just buying part and put it on car. Close the useless department. Sound critical......but williams need it.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
18 April, 2018 14:39
What if Williams buys this part and it turns out to be suck? What if second rate Fiat gearbox is just bullshit? Kimi's car is bullshit every race. They can only build one good car, never mind 8.

Even if we do win, the evil dwarf will blow up our bullshit garage like last time.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
18 April, 2018 14:49
Ozzy is high. Osbourne is bullshit. Williams broke HAAS is bester. Raikkonen car is God but Raikkonen is suck driver suck face. Williams wdc 2021 if fire staff of suck. #bullshit.

Gunk (IP Logged)
18 April, 2018 15:33
Given the costs, it would be worth a serious evaluation.

Do we make a better gearbox than Mercedes or vice versa? Are we better at making all the mechanical components but should let Dallara or someone do the rest? (Opposite way round to FI)

When STR took up with Honda, Honda had to take in-house many components previously made by McLaren. The STR is a pretty reliable car at the moment. And the McLaren isn't as fast as it should be with a Renault engine.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net