Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: China - Race
T-800 Model 101 15 April, 2018 12:30
That was funny....a bit of comedy in the race when Verstappen punted vettel off the track (Sm6)

Verstappen & Vettel (Sm8)

(Sm6)(Sm6)(Sm6)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/04/2018 12:32 by T-800 Model 101.

Andrew Hooper 15 April, 2018 12:51
Can you please not copy and paste anything that has the F1 logo. There is such a thing a copyright.

ihme 15 April, 2018 13:03
Fine, wont post anything here anymore.

T-800 Model 101 15 April, 2018 13:12
Quote:
Ihminen

Noooooooo don't go Ihminen....keep posting.

Gwanni 15 April, 2018 14:16
can we say, hands on our heart, that Stroll did a very decent race( for our sad realities). Pity he is so weak in Quali.

Mehryar 15 April, 2018 17:34
Quote:
Gwanni
can we say, hands on our heart, that Stroll did a very decent race( for our sad realities). Pity he is so weak in Quali.

We never know unless a proven driver starts around him and see what happens from there.Till that day I say alot of his race-pace image is because he qualifies lower than where he should so with normal race pace he improves and gives a false image of being a good racer.

For a year I hoped that it happens for him to qualify alongside Massa (like alot of races we had with Bottas/Massa lineup) to know that but it never happened.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

pgj 15 April, 2018 21:28
Did anyone see the Brundle grid-walk today?

Ferrari left a car unattended and Sky showed pictures of the Ferrari steering wheel with a mysterious stalk behind the paddles. Very intriguing.

Williams and proud of it.

Mikef1 15 April, 2018 21:45
I'm also interested in this I can't really imagine what it could do. He said it's operated though the corners like an indicator stalk to assist with performance. I wonder if it changes left to right brake balance or torque from left to right. Not even sure if the regulations would allow something like that.

pgj 15 April, 2018 22:50
One for to keep an eye on Mike.

Williams and proud of it.

T-800 Model 101 16 April, 2018 03:21
Quote:
pgj
Did anyone see the Brundle grid-walk today?
Ferrari left a car unattended and Sky showed pictures of the Ferrari steering wheel with a mysterious stalk behind the paddles. Very intriguing.

Wow they left one of their cars unattended,...really? I'm surprised at that eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/04/2018 03:21 by T-800 Model 101.

GPL 18 April, 2018 09:22
Quote:
Ihminen

Time to come back now mate.thumbs down

T-800 Model 101 18 April, 2018 13:14
Just watched a Formula 1 show on Foxtel and they showed some footage of Claire talking at the launch of the FW41, and they were all excited saying how is this Paddy car going to go and Claire says something like yeah no pressure Paddy.

It made me cringe and it was hard to watch seeing and knowing now how slow the FW41 is.

I feel sorry for Paddy and I feel sorry for Williams.

T-800 Model 101 18 April, 2018 13:23

Another thing guys and girls do you think Verstappen is the new torpedo like Kvyat and Maldonado? Should he be demoted like Kvyat was?

Lalaland 18 April, 2018 16:54
Lol, it cant be serious questions. The answers are no for both.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net