Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Anybody see the F2 Ferrucci incident
CLOVERLEAF 888 (IP Logged)
09 July, 2018 20:31
[www.skysports.com]

Trident saying they are getting legal advice to terminate his contract I guess and Haas bosses looking into it too

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2018 20:34 by CLOVERLEAF 888.

Re: Anybody see the F2 Ferrucci incident
Gunk (IP Logged)
09 July, 2018 20:54
He seems perfect to take over from Grosjean.

ihme (IP Logged)
09 July, 2018 21:45
At least it would take the spotlight off Magnussen as the dirtiest driver.

The hell pr people of that team must be going through every week omg... Gutierrez who was almost fighting Steiner and was throwing his gloves all over the garage and I'm guessing punching holes in his cooldown room, Magnussen willing to die in the car who dosnt mind if he takes someone else with him ("I race hard, @#$%& you all and suck my balls m8), Grosjean screwing his races all the time (and other peoples too - even his teammate!) and now this Ferrucci idiot together with his father harrassing that other poor driver and crashing into him multiple times during races...
If not yet there soon will be some internal war inside that team. (Sm71)

And the best thing is that Gene Haas was in the paddock at Silverstone eating icecream and he was like all happy saying "Yeah man, I just got here, dont know really what happened, how we did in the race, we are scoring some points, all is good, yeah they crashed, they were racing, all is good, happy day", and the jurno said that his icecream is melting so he let Gene go and Gene went somewhere finishing the icecream with a smile on his face. (Sm60)
It must all be on Stainer in that team. (Sm22)

All things considered we dont have it that bad, just need to fix this damn ride...

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
09 July, 2018 22:19
I've got it recorded. Was busy so ran after the flag but will watch it back

phatjack (IP Logged)
09 July, 2018 23:32
Quote:
Ihminen
At least it would take the spotlight off Magnussen as the dirtiest driver.
The hell pr people of that team must be going through every week omg... Gutierrez who was almost fighting Steiner and was throwing his gloves all over the garage and I'm guessing punching holes in his cooldown room, Magnussen willing to die in the car who dosnt mind if he takes someone else with him ("I race hard, @#$%& you all and suck my balls m8), Grosjean screwing his races all the time (and other peoples too - even his teammate!) and now this Ferrucci idiot together with his father harrassing that other poor driver and crashing into him multiple times during races...
If not yet there soon will be some internal war inside that team. (Sm71)

And the best thing is that Gene Haas was in the paddock at Silverstone eating icecream and he was like all happy saying "Yeah man, I just got here, dont know really what happened, how we did in the race, we are scoring some points, all is good, yeah they crashed, they were racing, all is good, happy day", and the jurno said that his icecream is melting so he let Gene go and Gene went somewhere finishing the icecream with a smile on his face. (Sm60)
It must all be on Stainer in that team. (Sm22)
All things considered we dont have it that bad, just need to fix this damn ride...

So Lewew wasn't the only one to create drama over the weekend?

T-800 Model 101 (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 04:10
Max Verstappen is the dirtiest driver in F1.

CLOVERLEAF 888 (IP Logged)
18 July, 2018 17:12
So his F2 team sacked him...

Thought that would happen

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net