Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Well thank @#$%& for that
T-800 Model 101 (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 13:52
Ricciardo to Renault is the best news I have heard all year, he has now got away from that poisonous team mate Max Verstappen.

Awesome move Ricciardo best thing you have ever done.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2018 14:14 by T-800 Model 101.

Re: Well thank @#$%& for that
03 August, 2018 13:57
If you had to rate who would be the worse team mate to have on the F1 grid it would be Max Verstappen and thankfully Ricciardo has seen this.

ihme (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 14:14
Expected nothig less from Ricciardo to be honest. The pressure at Red Bull was too high for him to handle.
Got too scared to be a teammate to Verstappen and becoming the Webber 2.0 in Red Bull. Why else would he drop out of a team which is building the best chasis on the grid for so many years which have a works deal with Honda for next year? (Sm6)
I will be laughing our loud when he wont even beat Hulk convincingly in 2019 and Max and someone else will be lapping them (Sm22)

03 August, 2018 14:18
Quote:
ihme
Expected nothig less from Ricciardo to be honest. The pressure at Red Bull was too high for him to handle.
Got too scared to be a teammate to Verstappen and becoming the Webber 2.0 in Red Bull. Why else would he drop out of a team which is building the best chasis on the grid for so many years which have a works deal with Honda for next year? (Sm6)
I will be laughing our loud when he wont even beat Hulk convincingly in 2019 and Max and someone else will be lapping them (Sm22)

Lol...Remember Renault is also a full works team and they are on the up...Great move Ricciardo.

OH Yeah (Sm157)

phatjack (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 14:31
You're swear word isn't filtered when replying to this thread. LMAO.

Must be a day for celebrations down under? The Honey Badger runs scared! LMAO

03 August, 2018 14:35
Quote:
phatjack
You're swear word isn't filtered when replying to this thread. LMAO.
Must be a day for celebrations down under? The Honey Badger runs scared! LMAO

That's funny it should be filtered I did nothing to try and get around the filter?

Yep down under is celebrating hard because Ricciardo has got away from Verstappen...Awesome move Ric.

Anderis (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 14:42
Ricciardo = (Sm8)

03 August, 2018 14:46
lol Anderis

Anderis (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 14:53
Lol T-800 Model 101, you think Ricciardo going from Red Bull to Renault is a good move. (Sm22)

T-800 Model 101 = (Sm8)
Ricciardo = (Sm8)

Anderis (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 14:57
Ricciardo is scared of Verstappen because Verstappen is quicker than him. When he stops making mistakes, Ricciardo becomes Webber2.0 even if Red Bull doesn't give Verstappen a preferential treatment.

But it's better to stay in a good team and win races like Webber, than to go to the midfield and never win a race again, like Alonso.

ihme (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 14:58
Quote:
Anderis
Ricciardo = (Sm8)

Yep. Chickened out. Went to a works team without Newey that will probably have the worst engine next year and last time they had the best chassis was some 12 years ago. Great move Daniel.

03 August, 2018 15:10
I disagree with some of you guys about what you are saying about Renault imagine how happy Stroll would be if he got offered the 2019 Renault race seat....its a good set.

Anderis (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 15:24
So do you think Ricciardo is as good as Stroll?

phatjack (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 15:32
Quote:
T-800 Model 101
I disagree with some of you guys about what you are saying about Renault imagine how happy Stroll would be if he got offered the 2019 Renault race seat....its a good set.

Max Verstappen 105 Points
Renault 82 points

Whitey = (Sm8)

03 August, 2018 15:35
Quote:
Anderis

No comp Ricciardo world smoke Stoll.

Anderis (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 15:38
Quote:
T-800 Model 101
Quote:
Anderis

No comp Ricciardo world smoke Stoll.
Then why do you say that Stroll would be happy with Renault?

Surely Stroll would be happy with anything that is scoring points. But Ricciardo has been in a team that is winning races.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2018 15:38 by Anderis.

03 August, 2018 15:41
Renault can turn things around fast they have done it before they are a full works team I am tipping Renault to be putting massive pressure on Red Bull in 2019.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 15:48
Motorsport history shows that works teams are a good place to be. Maybe RBR were pushing him for a pay cut or half the money Max is on. That would be unjustified. Maybe Renault came in with a big pay offer. Racing driver's careers can cut short at any moment.

At the end of the day, Renault have been steadily improving and if he finds a happier environment, why not? Staying at RBR is also a risk. I doubt the Honda is yet on par with Renault.

03 August, 2018 16:04
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
Motorsport history shows that works teams are a good place to be. Maybe RBR were pushing him for a pay cut or half the money Max is on. That would be unjustified. Maybe Renault came in with a big pay offer. Racing driver's careers can cut short at any moment.
At the end of the day, Renault have been steadily improving and if he finds a happier environment, why not? Staying at RBR is also a risk. I doubt the Honda is yet on par with Renault.

100% agree with this Ozzy.

ihme (IP Logged)
03 August, 2018 17:24
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone

There is no way in hell that Renault will have chassis as good as Red Bull in the near future. We are talking here about a team whos chassis is probably better than Mercedes and Ferrari!
And what if Honda under Red Bull scrutiny will have a better (even a few hp more will suffice) and more reliable engine than Renault next year? I dont think they will have WORSE engine than Renault.
New aero rules will be in place soon and people think that changing teams from Red Bull to Renault is a good move?

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net