Minutes
Seconds

Williams to become a B-team?
T-800 Model 101 (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 03:46

Re: Williams to become a B-team?
06 August, 2018 03:51
It really sounds like Claire Williams is just too damn proud and too damn stubborn to let this happen, kind of like she is saying over my dead body,.....................but is she just delaying the inevitable??? (Sm17)(Sm18)(Sm17)(Sm18)(Sm17)(Sm18)

Does Claire Williams = (Sm8)(Sm8)(Sm8) ??? Is she going to sink Williams with her stubborn behaviour???

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2018 04:51 by T-800 Model 101.

06 August, 2018 04:11
It is like Williams are stuck between a rock and a hard place, either become a B-team or don't exist in Formula 1 anymore.

hemorrhage (IP Logged)
07 August, 2018 00:35
Finally what i wish, its happen. What i say its true. I hope people here just give me some respect wtf im saying!!!

07 August, 2018 05:10
I still find it amazing that Williams & McLaren are like the last and second last teams on the grid these days, in the 80's & 90's they were the top two teams and now they are not even mid-field teams they are lower than that...dead last teams.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net