Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Monza - Race
T-800 Model 101 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 02:46
Interesting race coming up, can Williams score some points or will the drivers like Hulkenberg, Ricciardo & Perez take the points chance from Williams?

I think Hulkenberg, Ricciardo & Perez will all be faster than Williams in the race so they may get past Williams and take away their points chance (Sm17)

Re: Monza - Race
Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 04:00
What you say is true. That is the only concern that I have in that their race pace will not be good. But so far they seem to be close to others in the midfield so points are still a possibility.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 09:02
While I'd love to see points I think our huge wing will prevent this. We will be a sitting duck on the straight.

Mehryar (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 09:36
Unless Stroll makes a good start and make a gap before drs activation.We should be able to fight with Renault and Str if there's more than a second gap by the end of lap 1.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

ihme (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 09:46
First corner could be a rampage and if we could gain some positions because of it that would be awesome.

But this rear wing we brought here scares me to be honest.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 11:12
Quote:
Mehryar
Unless Stroll makes a good start and make a gap before drs activation.We should be able to fight with Renault and Str if there's more than a second gap by the end of lap 1.

Depends on temps. At most races the car hasn't been able to sit within Drs range of the guys ahead because it's cooked the engine last weekend this wasn't a problem. Would be nice if it was just a straight forward racing car

Anderis (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 11:34
Quote:
T-800 Model 101
I think Hulkenberg, Ricciardo & Perez will all be faster than Williams in the race so they may get past Williams and take away their points chance (Sm17)
That's a possibilty but we still can't be sure that all cars in front will have a clean race, so Williams may manage some points in the end. Certainly the best opportunity since Baku.

With our luck, I expect at least one of our drivers to be involved in some sort of a 1st lap accident.

Stu69 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 11:48
Itís beyond me how Paddy with his knowledge of the Merc motor designed a car that cooks itself?

Myvatn (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 12:07
Quote:
Stu69
Itís beyond me how Paddy with his knowledge of the Merc motor designed a car that cooks itself?
Yes, but as Mike says it could well be down to aero.

Hope to see a decent race by our guys. On 100% ideal conditions I donít think we have the possibility to score points, but letís wait and see. And pray for rain ahah.

ihme (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 12:47
Let's see if we can follow other cars here. If yes then we have a chance to score some points, if not we will be royally screwed.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 13:15
Quote:
Myvatn
Quote:
Stu69
Yes, but as Mike says it could well be down to aero.

Hope to see a decent race by our guys. On 100% ideal conditions I donít think we have the possibility to score points, but letís wait and see. And pray for rain ahah.

It is down to aero. It's a calculation of the volume of air required to cool the engine. Then designing the inlets and outlets to allow that much air in, and distribute that air equally across the radiators for maximum efficiency. This was de beers cooling concept from the Ferrari. It literally has nothing to do with Paddys knowledge. The Ferrari sidepod aero was king. Paddy doesn't do aero.

02 September, 2018 13:31
It is very interesting guys If Kimi is in front of Vettel in this race will Ferrari let Kimi win this one or will Ferrari bring team orders in and make Vettel win?

What are your thoughts on this?

phatjack (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 13:38
Expect Hulkenberg and Perez to finish ahead of Williams.

"When you talk, you are repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new." - Dalai Lama

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2018 13:39 by phatjack.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 13:39
Quote:
phatjack

And Danny ric. We've got no chance today

02 September, 2018 13:50
Quote:
phatjack

What about Danny ric??? Won''t he also finish ahead of Williams today???

phatjack (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 13:51
No!

"When you talk, you are repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new." - Dalai Lama

02 September, 2018 13:53
Quote:
phatjack
No!

(Sm55)

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 15:19
I can't believe we did it! What the hell.

Myvatn (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 15:23
Great race to watch. Also nice to see us finally race and not just survive.

Gunk (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 15:25
Quote:
Mikef1
I can't believe we did it! What the hell.

The pace was good. For a change.

Another huge points haul for FI.

Mag and Gro have swapped roles.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net