Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Whoops.
GPL (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 07:28
whoops.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/09/2018 08:00 by GPL.

Re: Russia FP1 & FP2
Goxxy (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 07:35
Aren't you a bit early...? FP1 and FP2 are next friday winking smiley

Re: Russia FP1 & FP2
GPL (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 07:59
A cheers.

Re: Whoops.
phatjack (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 23:32
Idiot!

andy si (IP Logged)
22 September, 2018 11:01
Enthusiats maybe...

phatjack (IP Logged)
23 September, 2018 18:44
Plausible ... as is Dementia, so I may have been premature with my comment.

GPL (IP Logged)
23 September, 2018 21:00
idiot!

Anderis (IP Logged)
23 September, 2018 21:07
This thread is suck.

phatjack (IP Logged)
24 September, 2018 22:11
Quote:
GPL
idiot!

GPL, I was just having some friendly banter ... but don't push your seniority on this board .... got it get it? Mayber Stuart Little would like to partake in this friendly banter?

You're a hypocrite ... Whoops I meant, I love you too?

GPL (IP Logged)
25 September, 2018 07:10
Stupid idiot.

Get a life moron.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/09/2018 07:11 by GPL.

GPL (IP Logged)
25 September, 2018 08:09
This is my last post on this thread,so you can have the last say.

What you should have done is left the thread alone or just say sorry after you had
thought about what you had said..

What a mess you have made of a simple mistake.

Anyway you will have to insult, threaten, and ridicule me on other threads now if
that what gets you through YOUR DAY.

andy si (IP Logged)
25 September, 2018 11:40

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/09/2018 11:41 by andy si.

Stuart L (IP Logged)
25 September, 2018 12:36
The level of personal abuse in this site is not good. Phat you e abused both me and GPL here. Not for the first time it must be said.

GPL you equally have a bit of a short fuse and don’t always turn the other cheek, but Phats the one who has wound up this thread.

Wish we could all be a bit nicer to one another, tolerant if other views and less prone to throw insults.

To add something constructive to the site I think Williams half year results are due out tomorrow. Will give a picture for outlook I’d think. Should be on Williams corporate site by 9am tomorrow.

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
25 September, 2018 16:03
Oh come on. That's silly. Phat has a habit of trolling a bit, as do I. When I go to the pub with my mates, we troll a bit, we take the P and the other person laughs. Stop being snowflakes. It's all good and won't hopefully come to physical violence (I would take you all down). (Sm108)

phatjack (IP Logged)
25 September, 2018 22:43
Quote:
GPL
This is my last post on this thread,so you can have the last say.
What you should have done is left the thread alone or just say sorry after you had
thought about what you had said..

What a mess you have made of a simple mistake.

Anyway you will have to insult, threaten, and ridicule me on other threads now if
that what gets you through YOUR DAY.

GPL, like I said it was meant as friendly banter, I don't blame you for taking MikeF1 to task for not living up to your standards, you know you @#$%& about a game that someone takes time to make this place a better place.

So this is my last post too o this threas, always in the spirit of friendly banter ... do not @#$%& when someone calls your out team to suck, much like feel privileged to do so.

Let me know if you need evidence of what I have written. Dementia is your friend.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net