Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Current Page: 24 of 31

Re: News and Stuff!
Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
27 March, 2019 07:29
Latifi better get a go in the car or we could lose a sponsor. He may be a reserve driver but he does bring money to the team.

Stuart L (IP Logged)
27 March, 2019 07:56
Well you championship football fans, i’m A Leeds fan.

Leeds went into the wilderness about the same time Williams did in about 2003/4.

It’s been hard supporting them, we supporters love a moan / grumble.....but Leeds fans are known for vocal support of their team and following them through good times and bad. “Marching on Together.......At Least Until The World Stops Turning Round”.

Anyway Leeds are now in a better place than at any stage in 15 years. New equity was brought in (San Francisco 49’ets own 10%), and we now have a coach of world repute and alongside him his support team of anslysists abd tevhnical oeople.

Wonder if what’s happened at Leeds, has parallels with what Williams might do? New equity alongside old, and a budget to get in a technical team.

Fair Dinkum Pole (IP Logged)
27 March, 2019 10:16
Quote:
Stuart L
Well you championship football fans, i’m A Leeds fan.
Leeds went into the wilderness about the same time Williams did in about 2003/4.

It’s been hard supporting them, we supporters love a moan / grumble.....but Leeds fans are known for vocal support of their team and following them through good times and bad. “Marching on Together.......At Least Until The World Stops Turning Round”.

Anyway Leeds are now in a better place than at any stage in 15 years. New equity was brought in (San Francisco 49’ets own 10%), and we now have a coach of world repute and alongside him his support team of anslysists abd tevhnical oeople.

Wonder if what’s happened at Leeds, has parallels with what Williams might do? New equity alongside old, and a budget to get in a technical team.

Bit off the topic here but Klich is doing best he can for your team so is RK for Williams (parallels???)
last match bit of disaster so is still between (well Norwich ??? hmmm maybe out of reach already), Sheffield United and Leeds
Sunday should be 3 pt.against Millwall
...and maybe just maybe (hmmmm wishful thinking) one or two points for Williams?

27 March, 2019 10:26
Quote:
Andrew Hooper
Latifi better get a go in the car or we could lose a sponsor. He may be a reserve driver but he does bring money to the team.

I'm pretty sure he will and at he same time he could contribute to development of 42 as well, three heads is always better then two winking smiley

Stuart L (IP Logged)
28 March, 2019 12:58
We have a great song fir Mateusz Klich;

20 years
Or thirty yards
40 years or more
Klick is scoring goals.

He is loved by the fans, really really popular, his song is one of the two most popular songs we sing about players.

He was instrumental in bringing a 17 year old polish attacking midfielder to the club two months ago and that lad isn’t in the first team yet but may be next year.

Millwall is a v tough match. We hate Millwall (along withMan U and Chelsea), so it is never an easy game. We need the win but the nervous me says I think Millwall might do us.

No chance if Williams scoring points this weekend bar a massive pile up at the start

CLOVERLEAF 888 (IP Logged)
28 March, 2019 18:26
saw you guys mention Football and English championship .. Im a Nottingham Forest fan and started supporting them when I saw Brian Clough on Tv... was not interested in football at that time until i saw him and I thought... This guy is brillaint... It was at about the same time in 1978 when I started following Williams.

29 March, 2019 04:08
Quote:
Stuart L

He was instrumental in bringing a 17 year old polish attacking midfielder to the club two months ago and that lad isn’t in the first team yet but may be next year.
That is top buy!! his name is Mateusz Bogusz big talent in national team under 16-17-19-20 and only 17 years old
as for Williams chances for points?... yep....have to agree
aha and my prediction Leeds 3-1 Millwall(Sm13)
@ CLOVERLEAF
Nottingham still with a chance for playoffs (Sm108)

I know! I know! this forum its all about Williams (Sm159)

AlanJones (IP Logged)
29 March, 2019 09:22
It seems we all love sporting teams that have seen better days. Been following Aston Villa since the 90s (Sm59)

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

29 March, 2019 10:17
Quote:
AlanJones
It seems we all love sporting teams that have seen better days. Been following Aston Villa since the 90s (Sm59)
ahhh ..... Aston Villa the team with the longest history in the top tier of the English football league system.
Its all good ....(Sm108)after 4 years in Championship they soon will be back to PREMIER LEAGUE
pssst...
at the moment they are in playoffs zone and lets hope they stay there(Sm13)
and for CLOVERLEAF sake lets hop they will be joined by Nottingham Forest
cheers (Sm42)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/03/2019 10:27 by Fair Dinkum Pole.

AlanJones (IP Logged)
29 March, 2019 10:53
Forest, Villa, Leeds, Boro and Sunderland in the Premier League during the same season. That would be a dream come true.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

Polemik (IP Logged)
30 March, 2019 13:28
As part of a realignment of duties at Grove, Adam Carter has taken on the role of head of design, while Dave Robson is now acting chief race engineer.

Doug McKiernan continues as design director.

[www.motorsport.com]

j-s (IP Logged)
30 March, 2019 13:32
Article on motorsport.com about Russell. Says that we should experiment, nothing to lose.

Not the most structured plan...

Polemik (IP Logged)
30 March, 2019 13:58
according to motorsport-total.com:

Gearbox case: 4 Manufacturers are competing

For the 2021 F1 season, the gearbox case is to be offered as a unit part. The world automotive association FIA has now received four applications for this. According to my colleague Adam Cooper, the well-known transmission manufacturer Xtrac has submitted documents as well as the Formula 1 teams McLaren and Williams, who also have engineering achievements in their portfolio in parallel to their involvement as racing teams. Howewer, the applications of McLaren and Williams are not been officially confirmed yet. And who is the fourth company is still unclear at this time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/03/2019 14:02 by Polemik.

CLOVERLEAF 888 (IP Logged)
30 March, 2019 17:28
Cheers guys. Yep would love to be in the premiership with your teams too, just like it used to be.
☺️

Back to F1. What was Adam carter's previous role?

Gunk (IP Logged)
30 March, 2019 18:05
Quote:
CLOVERLEAF 888

Test Engineer at Renault I think.

Polemik (IP Logged)
30 March, 2019 19:40
Quote:
CLOVERLEAF 888
Cheers guys. Yep would love to be in the premiership with your teams too, just like it used to be.
☺️

From august 2017 until now he has been the "chief engineer of vehicle programme & chief of staff" at Williams team.

His entire career profile - see here:
[uk.linkedin.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/03/2019 19:43 by Polemik.

Vancha (IP Logged)
30 March, 2019 20:49
Great win for Latifi today. i'm sure he will drive kubica car next year.

siwy_dymek (IP Logged)
30 March, 2019 21:32
Quote:
Vancha

oh yeah! and mick schumacher in ferrari next year, he is also great! you made my day

Vancha (IP Logged)
31 March, 2019 08:38
Quote:
siwy_dymek
Quote:
Vancha

oh yeah! and mick schumacher in ferrari next year, he is also great! you made my day

Not if he is 1 sec slower than his team mate.

Have a nice day!

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
31 March, 2019 13:49
Mick Schu yet to find his feet in F2. Certainly not a killer debut. But we'll see.

Lots of excuses coming out of KUB at the mo. Not interested. Just get on with it. He's basically saying that RUS has a faster car.

Current Page: 24 of 31

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net