Minutes
Seconds

Current Page: 11 of 13

Re: Ricciardo masterstroke
Williams-123 (IP Logged)
29 April, 2019 09:12
Quote:
The Terminator
Certainly a good thing that there wasn't a marshal leaning into the torro rosso cockpit checking if he needed assistance.

Yes that was a good thing, imagine if there was a marshal leaning into the torro rosso cockpit checking if he needed assistance and that particular marshal was a pregnant women and Ricciardo reversed into the pregnant women marshal and killed her and her unborn baby.

Yes lucky that didn't happen.

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
29 April, 2019 09:13
Oh the drama of it all.

You guys are like a lynch mob.........It is like you guys want to give Ricciardo the death penalty for doing this reverse thing...............WTF!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/04/2019 09:17 by Williams-123.

Anderis (IP Logged)
29 April, 2019 11:12
Quote:
Williams-123
Ricciardo made a couple of mistakes in Baku...$hit happens sometimes.
Anyway Hulkenberg is regarded as one of the best F1 drivers on the grid and up until Ricciardo's mistakes Ricciardo was destroying Hulkenberg.

So the fact that Ricciardo was beating Hulk all weekend he can take some positives away.
I think that perception has sunk when he was beaten by Perez for 2 years in row and even before that there had been many who had been doubting if Hulk had ever been that good.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 29/04/2019 11:23 by Anderis.

phatjack (IP Logged)
29 April, 2019 11:42
Ric from masterstroke to masterchoke! (Sm111)

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
29 April, 2019 12:16
Quote:
Williams-123
Quote:
The Terminator
Certainly a good thing that there wasn't a marshal leaning into the torro rosso cockpit checking if he needed assistance.

Yes that was a good thing, imagine if there was a marshal leaning into the torro rosso cockpit checking if he needed assistance and that particular marshal was a pregnant women and Ricciardo reversed into the pregnant women marshal and killed her and her unborn baby.

Yes lucky that didn't happen.

Yeah lucky no marshal was standing there Terminator...Oh the drama of it all...Ricciardo did a little reversing thing.

The Terminator (IP Logged)
29 April, 2019 12:51
Perhaps Renault can add some parking sensors to Rico's car and maybe the screen on his steering wheel can help him reverse the car with the help of cameras.(Sm49)

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
29 April, 2019 13:54
Quote:
The Terminator
Perhaps Renault can add some parking sensors to Rico's car and maybe the screen on his steering wheel can help him reverse the car with the help of cameras.(Sm49)

Haha good idea....Ricciardo's car should be fitted with reversing camera's (Sm13)

AlanJones (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 00:46
Just a couple of days remaining for the next episode of "Clown Ricciardo".. Tune in for noobishness and laughter by your favorite Australian.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 03:00
I see this thread firing back up after every race, everyone seems to have hawk eyes on Ricciardo.

If Ricciardo does well and beats Hulk I will come here and put egg on peoples faces but if Ricciardo does bad all the Ricciardo haters will come here and trash him.

The fun continues...

SydneyF1Fan (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 04:15
I suppose it's good therapy to have something to laugh about in a Williams forum.

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SydneyF1Fan/SydneyF1FanSignatureWinner-v3.gif

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 04:21
Quote:
SydneyF1Fan
I suppose it's good therapy to have something to laugh about in a Williams forum.

Haha yep.

AlanJones (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 06:07
Well, at least we are entitled of having a bit of fun. Like Syd said; Williams sure as hell isn't giving it to us.

phatjack (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 11:13
The Honey Badger is a special breed much like the Quokka. We should ease up on him.

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 11:22
Quote:
phatjack
The Honey Badger is a special breed much like the Quokka. We should ease up on him.

A Honey Badger would absolutely destroy a Quokka in a fight.

Honey Badger would kill a Quokka.

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 12:03
Honey Badger = (Sm118)

Quokka = (Sm101)

AlanJones (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 12:05
Quote:
Williams-123
Quote:
phatjack

You just made that name up, right? There is no such thing as a Quokka.. surely?

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 12:09
Quote:
AlanJones
Quote:
Williams-123
Quote:
phatjack

You just made that name up, right? There is no such thing as a Quokka.. surely?

Haha I must admit when phat posted Quokka I had to google the friggen thing (Sm6)

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 12:10
There is such a thing as a Quokka....wtf lol.

Gunk (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 16:57
[quote Anderis][quote Williams-123]

I think that perception has sunk when he was beaten by Perez for 2 years in row and even before that there had been many who had been doubting if Hulk had ever been that good.[/quote]

They're pretty evenly matched those two . . . and both are underrated.

Hulk was generally quicker over one lap than Perez, but Checo is the better race driver.

I'm really surprised Haas didn't dump Grosjean for Perez for 2019.

Mehryar (IP Logged)
07 May, 2019 17:47
Spanish GP reminds every F1 fan how Max jumped in a new car for first time and went on to beat his over rated team mate who's been there for 2-3years and win the race!

Not the one to remember for Daniel's fans for sure! lol

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

Current Page: 11 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net