Minutes
Seconds

Current Page: 4 of 13

Re: Ricciardo masterstroke
Williams-123 (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 11:07
Quote:
Anderis
Thanks to Ricciardo masterstroke Hulkenberg will be able to show how overhyped of a driver Ricciardo was.
Ricciardo = (Sm8)

Ricciardo will beat Hulk in the 2019 WDC...Just watch.

phatjack (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 11:22
While the Honey Badger tries to beat the Hulk. Honda has given Red Bull Verstappen new wings.

Ricciardo = (Sm8)

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 11:29
Quote:
phatjack
While the Honey Badger tries to beat the Hulk. Honda has given Red Bull Verstappen new wings.
Ricciardo = (Sm8)

Haha!

Mehryar (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 11:31
Lol now the target has switched from "being world champion with Renault" and "teaching a lesson to RBR" to "just beating Hulk"?!! lol

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

Gunk (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 11:33
Quote:
phatjack

On a track with more overtaking opportunities, one suspects both Kvyat and Gasly would have got past Hulk.

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 11:36
One thing with Ricciardo at Renault of course this was only his very first race for them today and yes things did not go his way, but the thing is Ricciardo is at Renault to play the long game, his plan is to win the WDC in 3 years time for Renault not just after one single race.

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 11:37
Quote:
Mehryar
Lol now the target has switched from "being world champion with Renault" and "teaching a lesson to RBR" to "just beating Hulk"?!! lol

One thing with Ricciardo at Renault of course this was only his very first race for them today and yes things did not go his way, but the thing is Ricciardo is at Renault to play the long game, his plan is to win the WDC in 3 years time for Renault not just after one single race.

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 11:39
Mehryar the target has not switched, first Ric's plan is to just beat Hulk and then his plan is to win the WDC in 3 years time.

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 11:54
Anyway guys I'm not posting in this thread again until after the Monaco Grand Prix 2021 because by then Ricciardo will have beat Hulk for 3 years in a row and in Monaco 2021 Ricciardo will be leading the WDC.

Thanks and bye for now.

phatjack (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 11:58
Quote:
Mehryar

Remember this is like Aussie Rules Football, anything goes.

Mehryar (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 12:03
Yeah run away just like he ran away from Max! lol

phatjack (IP Logged)
17 March, 2019 12:07
Quote:
Gunk
Quote:
phatjack

On a track with more overtaking opportunities, one suspects both Kvyat and Gasly would have got past Hulk.

Gasly couldn't get past Kvyat but you make a fair point Bahrain should offer Gasly more opportunities.

Gunk (IP Logged)
18 March, 2019 14:31
Quote:
phatjack
Quote:
Gunk
Quote:
phatjack

Gasly couldn't get past Kvyat but you make a fair point Bahrain should offer Gasly more opportunities.

Well, in this case it was also tyres as well as engines. I think Raikonnen pitted before anyone else on lap 13 and managed to hold position. Can't remember when Gasly pitted but Kvyat and Stroll were on very fresh tyres compared to those ahead.

SydneyF1Fan (IP Logged)
19 March, 2019 06:39
Quote:
phatjack
LMAO, Whitey look K1 is alive? Kenjii won't understand that. To make things complete in all our friendly bantering the only one missing is duffer.
duffer was never one to "sook" and a sport too! Oops almost forgot Syd! Is he still alive? Haven't seen a post from him in along time too!

Go Honey Badger Go!

I'm still around phat, but I assume you were more concerned about Duff. Haven't heard from him for a while - he's probably still hooning around in his flash sports car and swimming in vats of fine wine.

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SydneyF1Fan/SydneyF1FanSignatureWinner-v3.gif

Fair Dinkum Pole (IP Logged)
19 March, 2019 07:30
Quote:
Williams-123
Anyway guys I'm not posting in this thread again until after the Monaco Grand Prix 2021 because by then Ricciardo will have beat Hulk for 3 years in a row and in Monaco 2021 Ricciardo will be leading the WDC.
Thanks and bye for now.
yep it is a possibility ....love Ricciardo great guy great driver, far better then SV,
his drawback is not being born German and not being very good in politics... hmmm and bit to honest as well smiling smiley and that's some of the things I really like about him.

somehow I think you will be back in this tread way before 2021 ha ha

Gunk (IP Logged)
19 March, 2019 14:44
Quote:
Fair Dinkum Pole
yep it is a possibility ....love Ricciardo great guy great driver, far better then SV

I agree. Ricciardo is a far better driver than Vandoorne. But is better than Hulk?

Mehryar (IP Logged)
19 March, 2019 17:18
lol nice one Gunk!

erratic (IP Logged)
19 March, 2019 19:02
DR made a sensible choice, he saw the writing on the wall at RBR. He has shown courage to move and I hope he and Hulk do well, regardless of who comes out on top at the end of the season.

Fair Dinkum Pole (IP Logged)
19 March, 2019 22:27
Quote:
Gunk
Quote:
Fair Dinkum Pole
yep it is a possibility ....love Ricciardo great guy great driver, far better then SV

I agree. Ricciardo is a far better driver than Vandoorne. But is better than Hulk?

Well that was good one
but again, yes you are absolutely right DR is far better then Vandoorne on top of being better then Vetel which hi prove when they drive together for Red Bull
as for Hulk I'm pretty sure Riccardo prove very soon that hi is better then him as well,

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
27 March, 2019 08:32
Quote:
Fair Dinkum Pole
Quote:
Gunk
Quote:
Fair Dinkum Pole

Well that was good one
but again, yes you ar e absolutely right DR is far better then Vandoorne on top of being better then Vetel which hi prove when they drive together for Red Bull
as for Hulk I'm pretty sure Riccardo prove very soon that hi is better then him as well,

I agree....Ricciardo will start to beat Hulk from the next race in Bahrain and then every race after Bahrain.

Hulk got lucky in Australia.

Current Page: 4 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net