Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Kubica decision the right one
Discussion started by Williams F1 , 24 January, 2019 05:34
Kubica decision the right one
Williams F1 24 January, 2019 05:34
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Kubica decision the right one
Mehryar 24 January, 2019 06:38
That sounds logical & confirms some of Kubica's own words that people expected him too much to do miracles right out of the box.
Probably he was not ready last year and with more time in the car, he finds back some of his speed.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

phatjack 25 January, 2019 00:37
It reads like Williams is distancing themselves if Sausage Boy doesn't live up to expectations.

ihme 25 January, 2019 11:16
Quote:
phatjack
It reads like Williams is distancing themselves if Sausage Boy doesn't live up to expectations.

You must be like the only person that came to that conclusion lol.

Gunk 31 January, 2019 02:08
Quote:
Mehryar
Probably he was not ready last year and with more time in the car, he finds back some of his speed.

I doubt if he's any more ready this year. He's had very little time in the car. If they had been serious about hiring him for 2019, they'd have given more seat time. There really is no substitute.

Maybe there are fewer doubts and reservations about his arm . . . but in a strange way. There was a podcast with Smedley after he left. Rob said something like, 'I don't know how he does it, but he does.' And he added something like, 'God works in mysterious ways'. smiling smiley

Mehryar 31 January, 2019 06:35
Gunk, That was something he pointed himself in summer I think that people are expecting too much from him to jump in the car and be ready from day one.So I'm still on the idea he needed more milage in the car to find ways to unlock his speed with new physical limitations in an F1 car.

Anyway, what was the other answer Paddy could give? Probably that last year someone else was paying more for the seat, this year that driver's money dried up, we waited someone else to come & pay more but there was no-one else....Not a good motivating answer from a TD!

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net