Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Thanks Everyone
Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 02:06
In all the time that I have been doing this site my stats in terms of visitors were OK but yesterday 20th Feb was the first time ever that this site went top of the list.

You have no idea how much that means to me as I am competing against all the usual Football sites which have large numbers of followers.

Regardless of how the rest of the season goes this one moment makes it worthwhile.

Thanks to everyone who contributes or even just visits. smiling smiley smiling smiley

Re: Thanks Everyone
dot_com (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 02:22
Awesome! I love this site, and so glad we can all celebrate/commiserate as one :-)

Greg_OR (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 02:24
I guess you can blame driver lineup for this, and unusual launch problems, but this is testing only, so be prepared for more smiling smiley

Ozzy Osbone (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 02:25
Andrew mate, it is you who deserves thanks. So thank you.

AlanJones (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 05:52
Andrew, your tenacity, perseverance and dedication to this site means a lot to many if us. All the credits go to you, we are mere your humble followers winking smiley

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

Gwanni (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 07:03
Thank you Andrew, I hope yesterday I did not bug the people with the constant updates but i felt so eager, and I could not help it.

Mehryar (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 07:12
Thanks to you Andrew for making this available for us, and to posters who keeps us updated with their inside info.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

williams4284 (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 07:17
Thanks for your work Andrew.

We have got some very good posters lately. ihme was on top form lately.

So how many visitors there were yesterday?

Marco Cardoso (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 07:31
Thank you Andrew for the site.

https://goo.gl/images/VESYsm

Nuvolari (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 07:49
This is a great forum to be part of. A lot of good conversations the last few days. It almost felt as a live blog the last days. Every time I refreshed, there were some new posts! It guess it’s nice to share your thoughts with people who have the same passion for Williams.

And thanks Andrew to facilitate all this!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/02/2019 07:51 by Nuvolari.

shriekback (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 08:07
Yes, thank you to Andrew for a terrific forum. I am genuinely grateful to have recently discovered it. It gives Williams fans around the world (I am here in the States where, if you can even find an F1 fan, they are invariably a Ferrari supporter) the opportunity to celebrate and discuss their mutual enthusiasm and feel at least somewhat part of the team.

Though it suffers to some degree many of the same problems that plague all internet-facilitated discussion (a contingent of people taking advantage of the apparent anonymity to vent a variety of unrelated rages and resentments in irresponsible ways), but is mostly populated by thoughtful and often very knowledgeable people sharing information, insights, and worthy opinions.

The real-time coverage of the FW42’s journey to Barcelona and its eventual path to the track yesterday—available only here—was truly fantastic. I am especially grateful for that and all who contributed to it.

GPL (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 08:09
Good on ya mate.

MViper (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 08:37
Thanks to you Andrew for keeping it alive!

Williams Racing

jonnybario (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 08:50
We are not worthy, Andrew!

Francesc (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 09:05
Thank you.

ihme (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 09:31
Thank You.

Polemik (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 10:57
Thank You Andrew for this fantastic site & forum ! thumbs down

j-s (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 13:20
Nice. Well done and thank you Andrew.

vova (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 15:11
Hello everybody!

I've been visiting here for meny years (at least 10). Never posted, never thought i have enything to add. Now not only I have no problem in echoing the others but I have to do it at some pint probably smiling smiley so..

Big thank you Andrew for keeping it possible, it can be very isolating being a Williams fan!

And thank you to all the characters here for keeping it alive, everyone with his distinght own way and point of view! smiling smiley (GPL Im waitig for your test analisis this time around smiling smiley )

Even through the 90s it was a pain to support Williams and now we may be last but I was able to track an airplain above France (with 1 click) and was not alone - crazy F1 crowd in here! smiling smiley

Thanks again, cheers!

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 15:54
Andrew (Sm152)

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net