2019 Bahrain Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

F1 predictor, bit of fun
Jasper777 (IP Logged)
02 March, 2019 09:41
Lads and lasses, as Mikef1 did such a Stirling job last year with the predictor( a lot of work) I've set up a predictor of my own.

All are welcome to join. It's on an App called Superbru and can be found on both the App store and Play store for both Apple and Android. For those who wish you can also access via a web browser, just type in Superbru and it should take you there.

If interested download the App, register and search for the Pool that I have created. Jasper's Williams Pool, original I know but whats a guy to do. You need to search for the pool name, there is a short cut if you type "lothburn" it will find the pool and you can join.

Once joined you can set it up so that you receive an email as a reminder for your picks for each grand Prix.

The format.
You need to pick the pole position , fastest lap and finish positions from 1 to 10.

I'm hoping that this pool crashes and burns because our car is actually quite competitive. If not there's this to keep us interested.

It's not as involved as Mikef1s predictor last year but the management of it is much easier.

Anyway I hope you all join it's a bit of fun regardless of how our team perform and it helps pass the time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net