Minutes
Seconds

Formula E Round 5. Hong Kong E-Prix
Gunk (IP Logged)
09 March, 2019 18:44

Re: Formula E Round 5. Hong Kong E-Prix
Gunk (IP Logged)
09 March, 2019 18:50
Qualifying. Live in 8 hours (Now 18.45 UK time)

Gunk (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 16:10

erratic (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 20:14
I watched a bit of this race today, and couldn't help thinking that Williams should have a team involved.

Stuart L (IP Logged)
11 March, 2019 03:46
Williams are involved in this series! They partner to run the Jaguar team with Williams staff presumably out of Grove. It’s their second season running the Jaguar team

Stuart L (IP Logged)
11 March, 2019 03:48
It is very likely that Mike Odriscol as Williams CEO pulled the Jaguar deal in. He is ex Jaguar.

erratic (IP Logged)
11 March, 2019 06:06
Thanks for the info, their involvement seems very low key nowadays. Would prefer a full on Williams team.

Gunk (IP Logged)
11 March, 2019 16:20
Speaking of the Jaguar e-Team, I think it's time for Piquet Jnr to bow out gracefully.

By the way, Suzie Wolff looks rather good as a TP. Felipe had a much better race - but made some uncharacteristic mistakes in Q.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
11 March, 2019 17:49
Quote:
Gunk
Speaking of the Jaguar e-Team, I think it's time for Piquet Jnr to bow out gracefully.
By the way, Suzie Wolff looks rather good as a TP. Felipe had a much better race - but made some uncharacteristic mistakes in Q.

I think Massa has had some bad luck relative to his team mate. However he has also given away places in all races that seemingly are driver error. The problem is there is not enough coverage or interest in the midfield. Vandoorne and Wehrlein have both had wow moments but Massa hasn't really had a good drive yet in my opinion

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net