Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Australia Sat Prac & Qualifying
Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 02:38
Well here we go again. I am not even going to make any sort of prediction. Will take it as it comes.

Re: Australia Sat Prac & Qualifying
dot_com (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 02:44
Good luck all. Any sign of improvement will be most welcome!

16 March, 2019 02:53
I we really do mean ANY sign of improvement.

Marco Cardoso (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 02:54
Baby steps, until we clear all this mess about Paddy or whoever is in charge, seems like Williams is a ship whitout a captain at the moment.

https://goo.gl/images/VESYsm

16 March, 2019 03:16
Yes it does but there are still a lot of qualified engineers that still should be working on things.

shriekback (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 03:47
Robert just hit the wall of the pit entry with the side of his car, relieving it of some bit of carbon fiber (from the floor or barge board?) in the process. Sky reports that he remains in his car while the mechanics work on it, indicating that it is fixable and that he'll be back on the track before the end of FP3.

A rather embarrassing error it seems to me, but perhaps the response suggests that the team has at least some spare parts after all?

Marco Cardoso (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 03:49
I know Andrew, and I believe they are doing the best they can to make the team improve. But we need leadership to guide the team, unfortunatly Williams doesn't seem to have that at the moment.
This Paddy thing is by no means good for the team and Claire needs to solve this problem fast.
A good team needs good leadership

https://goo.gl/images/VESYsm

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 03:57
How long before Horner and Marko start blaming Honda because they can't beat Mercedes and Ferrari.

LMAO @ Red Bull....Max got tricked into signing with Red Bull and now he is stuck there.

The Red Bull team can't match it with Mercedes or Ferrari....Red Bull are an absolute joke.

dot_com (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 04:00
Wow, GR 6/10ths quicker than RK.

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 04:08
Bottas is a joke....LMAO @ Bottas.

Gwanni (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 04:10
Yesterday i thought there is no way we could get in 1.25. Please to see that Russell put me wrong. Robert did some errors in his flying lap so maybe the gap can bd bridgedscs bit.. let have s small glimmer of hope

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 04:11
Kubica hitting the pit wall looked terrible, even I would not have done that, it looked so hopeless, is it because he only has one arm????

shriekback (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 04:17
Quote:
Williams-123
Kubica hitting the pit wall looked terrible, even I would not have done that, it looked so hopeless, is it because he only has one arm????

Enough already!

Honestly, I find you and your posts so insufferable that, before I read a post here, I first check to make sure that it was not written by you. I forgot in this case and really regret it. Please stop.

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 04:37
Quote:
shriekback
Quote:
Williams-123

Enough already!

Honestly, I find you and your posts so insufferable that, before I read a post here, I first check to make sure that it was not written by you. I forgot in this case and really regret it. Please stop.

What the hell shriekback??? So you disagree with my post??? You do not think Kubica hitting the pit wall looked pretty terrible???

I am interested in your way of thinking??? What do you think Kubica hitting the pit wall looked good...Wtf???

K1 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 04:43
@ Shriekback...one question and one observation for you. Firstly, what sig did you originally post under? and one observation...just ignore any posts by Whitey. People are free to post whatever they like...withing the boundaries set by the site owner/manager.

dot_com (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 04:44
Kubica hitting the pit wall was pretty weird. I’m thinking perhaps he was testing the limits of the pit entry speed, or getting used to the pit limiter buttons? We’ve got to remember he’s pretty rusty and approaching a Grand Prix weekend after a really long absence.

@williams-123 - I think the general feeling, which shriekback is merely echoing, is that your aggressive negativity and β€œI told you so” posting is not generally appreciated or in any way conducive to a supporters forum.

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 04:45
Quote:
shriekback
Quote:
Williams-123

Enough already!

I actually can't believe some of you posters here disagree with my post (Sm56) It is like some posters here are on a different god damn planet........................What the hell (Sm56)

What do you want me to say shriekback??? It looked good driving by Kubica when he hit the pit wall (Sm56)

Williams-123 (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 04:46
Thanks K1 and dot com fair comments from you boys.

an.jo (IP Logged)
16 March, 2019 05:13
Unavoidably, when an unusual event like hitting the pit wall in practice happens, you wonder if Kubica's physical handicap played a role.

16 March, 2019 05:34
Even me the most optimistic person when it comes to Williams felt that Robert's mistake was somewhat silly. Not sure what caused it but not what we need even from the point of view of parts.

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net