Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
MONACO Race
Stuart L (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 10:37
I believe in George Russell.

I also believe a big pile up is long overdue at the start in Monaco.

I think George will finish the race by driving sensibly.

You heard it here first, we will score points today through having a thinking driver in a race if attrition

Re: MONACO Race
phatjack (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 10:48
Good on ya Stu, the board can use something positive to discuss. Come on George or Robert put that @#$%& box in a points scoring position.

Andrew Hooper (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 10:49
Hope your predictions come true. Maybe it will make the race interesting as I am worried that from the point of view of the overall race it is going to be a Mercedes walk over.

phatjack (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 11:56
Andrew, I must applaud you for keeping this a team first board. I do find it ironic that those that claim to be Willy Fans first only wish success for one driver. (Sm120)

The Terminator (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 12:07
As bad as this season has been for Williams, I believe that Ferrari are becoming the team that are dropping faster than the rest.
It is a procession for Mercedes at the moment, you have to wonder if Ferrari could use a man like Paddy Lowe.

Stuart L (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 12:28
Two of my children are watching this race today. My son is 10 and my daughter 13.
New watched Rush last night as a warm up. My son is called James Stirling Jack after Hunt, Moss, and..Brabham (my grandfather was a Jack too). He has a picture of James Hunt in a Marlboro McLaren on his bedroom wall from his godfather.

They have never sat down to watch a whole race, we’re going to have a sweepstake and split the drivers up three ways to make it interesting.

Hope it’s a good race so they get the bug.

Ps I’d hope both drivers play it safe and out of the walls. If they do that they have a chance fir crumbs. If either of them bin it I will be very cheesed off . We can’t secure in on pace but we can by finishing in a random race.

phatjack (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 12:32
British children are easily confused thinking F1 only belongs to Britain. It's like thinking beach volley ball only belongs on the beaches of Brazil.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/05/2019 12:33 by phatjack.

Gunk (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 12:50
I'm sure German kids think the same. With the second coming of the Silver Arrows it would be difficult not to.

Gunk (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 12:58
Light rain forecast for beginning of race.

Accu weather

Scrub that. Forecast appears to have changed its mind since I last checked.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/05/2019 13:01 by Gunk.

Stu69 (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 13:11
Quote:
Stuart L
I believe in George Russell.
I also believe a big pile up is long overdue at the start in Monaco.

I think George will finish the race by driving sensibly.

You heard it here first, we will score points today through having a thinking driver in a race if attrition

It could happen! There again, it might not!! Ha ha!! Fingers crossed!!

Mehryar (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 13:17
I hope so.I think those who score a single point can get some money for logestic or something like that, is it right?

The problem is even if a chaos happens, we have 7-8cars ahead of us who should be involved in it and then it would be our turn to score anything.

About drivers, there's no denying I'm a fan of George, not only because he's driving for us, but Monaco has been always one of the best places for Robert so...Maybe he can beat George here finally.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Dylan's Together Through Life Hits The Stores.

phatjack (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 13:20
Quote:
Gunk
I'm sure German kids think the same. With the second coming of the Silver Arrows it would be difficult not to.

They have Lewis what you on about Willis?

Gwanni (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 14:12
hello again, here we go, hope somethings happen to make it an interesting race

Gwanni (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 14:22
LeClerc is an impressive driver.

Gwanni (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 14:25
talked early pity i like this guy

Gwanni (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 14:58
i think Robert suffered damage from Giovannazzi

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 15:15
Quote:
Gwanni
i think Robert suffered damage from Giovannazzi

Most likely.

Myvatn (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 15:56
I didn’t watch the race, but I see we are in front of both Alfa’s - how did we manage that?

Gunk (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 16:03
Quote:
Myvatn
I didn’t watch the race, but I see we are in front of both Alfa’s - how did we manage that?

I think it's just Monaco. Although there were a number of laps where George hung on pretty well to Hulk. Once you get lapped and start moving out of the way of a whole train it's impossible to talk about race pace.

Mikef1 (IP Logged)
26 May, 2019 16:14
A boring race. Probably the end of the championship now too as Bottas would need 3 wins in a row to catch him and Canada is infamously a Lewis track too.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net