Latest news:

2019 Belgian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: British GP weekend 2019 (practice, qualifying, &race)
tomazy 15 July, 2019 21:14
Quote:
phatjack
Quote:
SydneyF1Fan
Great racing. Fair enough that Vettel got a penalty, but the rest of it was what we want to see.

Pointless penalty on Seb ... would have made more sense to administer it at the next GP.

Nah, grid penalties are only handed to lesser teams and drivers for lesser collisions in the first few corners of the race during chaos, when the driver colliding slightly has DNF to no fault of his own before the next corner, and the driver that was colidet in to get to the podium. 10s penalty for a crash in the middle of the race where both drivers lost a lot of time (I was amazed that this didnt result in double DNF), is more than enough.

Sirotkin contact

Sergey Sirotkin handed grid penalty for first lap Azerbaijan contact

The stewards are becoming a joke, no consistancy what so ever. Leclerc and Verstappen duel was great, but no one will tell me that Verstappen did not get an advatage for driving 5m of the circuit, on the other hand, Ricciardo got a penalty in france for driving 30cm of track during an overtake.

Verstappen Leclerc battle, no penalty for driving of the track

Ricciardo 5s penalty

OK, I will calm down now

Re: British GP weekend 2019 (practice, qualifying, &race)
Stu69 28 July, 2019 20:41
WE GOT A POINT!!!!

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net