Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Russell not going to Mercedes.
phatjack 09 August, 2019 23:20
Quote:
Mehryar
Poor guy, you should be experiencing a very sad life that makes you come to a F1 message board for a little bit of attention!
I have no idea about your hookah thing but whatever you're smoking, it's better to quit.You've lost the touch with reality and logic.

Meyhar, I can certainly accept criticism, and at the same time learn how others perceive my opinion and I theirs. But please don't suggest for a moment the Willy Fanboys are above Driver fanboys because it makes this board look like unless you have something positive to say about either you are above everyone.

j-s 10 August, 2019 04:25
I agree 100% with phat.

Sensitive fans from either side are boring. I don't come here for the warm and fuzzy. I come here to criticize my beloved team. It's not blasphemous. It's fun. And productive.

Myvatn 10 August, 2019 08:20
Quote:
j-s
I agree 100% with phat.
Sensitive fans from either side are boring. I don't come here for the warm and fuzzy. I come here to criticize my beloved team. It's not blasphemous. It's fun. And productive.
There’s no problem in criticizing the team, but the baseless speculation on the team favoring Russell over Kubica, on top of the year-long bashing of the team for choosing Sirotkin over him (which was the right choice after all), is so obtuse and boring I could not ignore it. I will try to avoid answering to these posts.

Returning in topic, I don’t see how Williams could ever be a more attractive prospect to Russell than Mercedes is, unless Mercedes retires from the sport. A good payout in 2020 is the best Williams can hope for.

phatjack 10 August, 2019 12:47
That reads like Russel is the best thing going for Williams. While Mercedes has other options.

Ozzy Osbone 10 August, 2019 12:55
How is KUB a better choice than SIR? Stroll is not exactly destroying Perez in his Dad's team and SIR was not far off. KUB is being completely owned by RUS.

Don't get me wrong, I was willing to believe it would be better but right now, I would rather have SIR in the other car. I think he would at least be keeping RUS honest.

dot_com 10 August, 2019 16:35
Quote:
j-s
I agree 100% with phat.

I just come here for the warm and fuzzy 🥰

Myvatn 10 August, 2019 19:49
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
How is KUB a better choice than SIR? Stroll is not exactly destroying Perez in his Dad's team and SIR was not far off. KUB is being completely owned by RUS.
Don't get me wrong, I was willing to believe it would be better but right now, I would rather have SIR in the other car. I think he would at least be keeping RUS honest.
Maybe I wasn't clear, but that's exactly my point.

phatjack 11 August, 2019 18:14
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone

Chickenman, you're trying to hard justify Williams failures while elevating Russel. For sure he holds promise much like Bottas did.

Gunk 11 August, 2019 18:25
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
How is KUB a better choice than SIR?

Robert's sponsors were willing to pay more . . . all the Russian money went into Kvyat. Markelov was lined up for this year, but as you know, his Dad was put in the slammer.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net