Latest News:
Register Rules Back to Top New Message Search Edit Profile
Please use this forum to post all your Mercedes GP thoughts and views, as well as getting into the wider field of Formula One.
Please only post in English, and remember to check the rules out first. This site is monitored, and abusive or threatening
behaviour won't be tolerated. If you see something you don't like on the message board, email us.
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

27 Feb, 2012 05:10 Report
Jay (IP Logged)
Date Joined: May, 2007
Re: Mercedes AMG eye-candy
Sorry for the OT guys, but it is still winter testing. lol.

Parm, that's what i said, the strategy failed. But then this is business, when the risk works, it's great business, but when it fails, it all seems a scam.

The debt recast option given KF is what we got in our industry in the same period, and it was total strategy failure on our end, the same as that of KF.

If it was all scam, then damn our industry too did the scam, but the truth is that no it wasn't, cuz if they had applied common sense it wouldn't have happened.

The fact is that without knowing the actual potential of airlines business they all jumped in to it, and now bleeding badly, the same way most of the companies bled when they went on acquisition spree overseas, without giving much thought to basic but important factors that would have an effect in the long run.

In the airlines industry here almost all are loss making, wherein one airlines even tried laying off 1900 employee at one go, which was opposed by the government.

Kingfisher failed is a fact, but to say it was all made up to fund Formula 1 is too far fetched. It's a business failure.

http://www.feederr.com/2913/size/468x60/border/d3d4c3/bg/bf0202/title/c4acac/text/ffffff/

ReplyQuote

27 Feb, 2012 12:59 Report
Herman Munster (IP Logged)
Date Joined: Mar, 2010
Sessions, its the same old same old from our georgian friend is it not?

Anyone who disagrees or has an opinion on anything which differs from his own, sooner or later is called a moron and an idiot. Unfortunately, this continuous argressive arguing is very bad for our forum. We are here to discuss F1, not Boeing or BP or Nelson @#$%& Mandela or whatever.

He brings nothing but negativity to this place. Why do you tolerate him so?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/02/2012 13:10 by Herman Munster.

ReplyQuote

27 Feb, 2012 17:28 Report
sessions (IP Logged)
Herman,

It's not worth opening another can of worms, but I will say if you opt to run a domain it goes with the territory. Either you have posters who insist on knocking others or the team.
I tolerate some of it because Mercedes deserves a position on this site and even with required maintenance I enjoy the contact it gives me with F1 and other posters who enjoy posting here.
My advise to all is try and see beyond the negative and enjoy the positive. Bring on Australia....

sessions

ReplyQuote

29 Feb, 2012 00:45 Report
TheContrarian (IP Logged)
Timba...fire up another thread and let's talk bail-outs and failed experiments of government...

Herman...my econ professor back in college taught us straight away that everything in life has a trade-off. If you think about it, you can really apply it to all that you experience in life. How we handle it is up to us all.

sessions...the season can't get here soon enough! (Sm16)

ReplyQuote
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Message ListLog In

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net