f1
Latest News:

2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Farewell
Posted by: crusty_bread
Date: 17/01/2012 14:21
Farewell Xerro, and thankyou for your contributions over the last 2 years. thumbs down I enjoyed it. Indeed, the Rubens fans have been great on here, despite the team enduring a terrible year and Rubens getting outspoken at times. It's a real credit to you guys that things didn't get shirty. the only silver lining is what the departure of Rubens will do to rpralon...

It's very much the passing of an era for me as Rubens was the final link to the time I first got into F1. I shall miss him, and I will look forward to his autobiography with interest. His was a fascinating career.

And whilst I share your disappointment that he will be no longer racing in F1 (to some degree) I hope with time, as you are casting around for someone to support, you see a plucky lowly numbered british team making waves again, and hopefully decide to resume posting again here. You are welcome any time ; )

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net