f1
Latest News:

2019 Austrian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Farewell
Posted by: Xerro
Date: 17/01/2012 23:23
Quote:
pgj
Sorry to see you go.
One question though. If Rubens retires will you stop watching F1? There is always room for another Williams supporter around here. winking smiley

Of course I'm going to keep watching F1. I was watching it before he arrived. Lets see. 91 i supported senna when i was 4, 92 i supported Brundle, 93 I supported Prost which thinking about it mean this isn't the first time I supported Williams. And 94 till present i supported Rubens.

The one thing i'm going to miss is feeling dizzyingly sick with excitement as the red lights go out ahead of a new season. I'm not going to have that because I haven't fostered the same kind of attachment to another driver.

Depending on who i end up supporting (i enjoy supporting drivers) you might see me again in the future should that driver end up coming to Williams.

Thanks for the messages of farewell. You've all been great.

(Sm132)
I've been looking for an excuse to use that smiley! ^ tongue sticking out smiley

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net