Latest news:

2019 Belgian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Can we please call for patience?
Posted by: Greenmachine
Date: 26/03/2012 03:14
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Senna will come good. Pastor is outright faster, and on his day, unbeatable. Bruno is to Pastor as Jenson is to Lewis. Or at least, I think that's how it will pan out over the course of the season. Both good in their own ways.

I'm more angry at the time of the race than anything else. Wet season...in the late afternoon...when it rains the most... it's silly.

And by the way. The FW34 is up there with Red Bull and Lotus in terms of race pace. Qualifying pace and the relative inexperience of the drivers will see a slightly underwhelming finish to the season compared to the car's race pace, but Williams are back. Senna was catching kimi until his tyres started to fade. Kimi, being on hards, was faster later which proved to be the right choice as the hards were faster in the final 10 laps.

Add 23 odd seconds to the finishing time of Pastor and Bruno for having to make their extra stops and we would have seen a 4-6 finish.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net