Latest news:

2019 Belgian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Round 4 Prediction League
Posted by: Mikef1
Date: 18/04/2018 06:32
Quote:
hemorrhage
Quote:
Mikef1
Quote:
AlanJones
Quote:
hemorrhage
Ferrari Fastest
Williams Slowest
4.7 Second Gap
Fastest Pitstop Red Bull
13th Best Williams Position
Vettel
Ricciardo
Hamilton

Well well, I wonder which one of us two gets most of the points.

I was also quite interested in such similar choices.

Im just copy the point, not the prediction. I hate to type so much things. How come you say that for me with 45 points with loser people just with 16 points?? Even with this stupid prediction you make trouble with me......its ok if you hate me,but dont judge people like that.

Yes,loser always act like you!

I wasn't making trouble with you. I simply found it interesting that two people bet similarly.

I don't think you really need to copy anyone else as you're clearly better at the game than I am..

The predictions are always going to converge as the season becomes more predictable. That's all I was reading into it no need to get angry dude

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net