Latest news:

2019 Belgian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Ricciardo masterstroke
Posted by: andy si
Date: 10/01/2019 16:28
Quote:
Mehryar
Andy, what you claim is backed by any source, not even Daniel himself claimed such a thing, not even pointing it out about less equality.
So as long as there's no story comming out, that's putely an excuse from his fans & well that's fine.

If you're into believing such stories, then maybe you need to believe Vettel story too that he needs to finish lower than a certain position in championship and not win a single race to break his contract & don't pay for it.That was a rumor back in that time.

But I have an easier way of looking at these things:
Daniel beat Seb...Max beat Daniel...easy.

Years have gone by & no proof of Vettel came out.Same about Daniel being beaten this year.

My claims are my opinion, whenever there is not a source taged along with them.. nothing more, nothing less.
Call it what you like... I disagree on Daniel with you.

I'd pay good money to see that man race in a Williams.
I believe that Daniel is a superb driver.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net