Latest news:

2019 Belgian Grand Prix Countdown

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: News and Stuff!
Posted by: shriekback
Date: 14/03/2019 07:19
Quote:
ihme
I stopped listening to their shitty podcast a while ago because I couldnt stand the pople there. There are only two people on that podcast who are reasonably neutral - the american guy and that GT racing driver. The other ones are biased as hell and seems like they hate Williams for some reason.

Those guys are not merely biased clowns, they're also shameless and malicious liars.

In their detailing of supposed rumors of financial crisis at Williams, they credited the loss of support from Martini as part of the problem but failed to note the subsequent, and perhaps even more lucrative, title sponsorship deal with ROKiT. Such a glaring omission suggests to me that those rumors they claim to have heard around the paddock actually originated from somewhere deep up their own asses.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net