f1
Latest News:
Welcome to the Racing Bulls Message board. Feel free to talk about the Red Bull Racing Formula One Campaign and anything else related to F1.........
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Poll: will robert kubica come back to f1
Posted by: LoudHoward
Date: 24/11/2011 01:13
Quote:
Robert Kubica April 21
“Especially since the season started, I’ve been liaising with my engineers on what’s been going on over race weekends. They are sending me the race reports so I can remain up to date and fully informed, as if I were there at the tracks. Eric Boullier is also in constant contact, keeping up to date with my general condition.
[formulaoneupdate.wordpress.com]

Quote:
Eric Boullier July 13
"Robert is improving very quickly. After the last surgery he had to relax for some time but now he is pushing really hard. I haven't seen him lately but I've spoken to him a bit. I am also in constant contact with his manager Daniele Morelli and Dr Ceccarelli, who says that the situation is better than expected," said Boullier.
[www.auto123.com]

Quote:
Eric Boullier August 27 (having obviously spoken to Kubicas team)
Injured Pole Kubica is preparing to undergo a final operation in the next few days to restore mobility to his elbow.
“I know this is the last one and then he will be starting, finally, the full rehabilitation,” Renault team boss Boullier is quoted by Reuters at Spa-Francorchamps.
[www.forumula1.com]

Quote:
Daniele Morelli September 29
"Robert is exercising the right elbow by flexing and tensing it; soon he will start twisting it," Morelli told Gazzetta dello Sport. "The hand is progressing: the movements are there and that's the most important thing. Strength is lacking but it's just a matter of time.
"I often talk to Boullier: he'll have an answer - whether positive or negative - by early November, when we'll all have a clearer idea.
[www.autosport.com]

Quote:
Eric Boullier October 11
Boullier said that he wanted to move towards working out what the team's plans were going to be in the next few days - which is why he wants to get news from Kubica himself.
"I am going to make a call this week to see where he stands and then to start planning something," said Boullier.
[www.autosport.com]

Renault give him the mid-late October deadline, Kubicas camp accept that.

But then, Robert misses that deadline, Renault (in communication with him) then extend that into November.

Quote:
Eric Boullier October 16
"If I can wait a little bit longer, I will maybe have to because he's not fully ready and I want him to be in a fair situation to make sure he will be back.
"I spoke to Daniele Morelli and they are very confident that Robert will be back, which is nice to hear. We still have to go through some processes so he is basically fighting against time.
[www.autosport.com]

Quote:
Eric Boullier November 1
"I am in regular contact with his manager, but until he is driving the car we do not know."
[www.autosport.com]

Robert is apparently going to miss that (early November), perhaps it's a line ball thing, Renault see that coming and by mid-november hint that they're kinda hanging out waiting for Robert who hasn't told them that no he can't do it (in the last week or two). Then Robert says he can't do it to the team and everyone else, mid-late through November.

Seems obvious to me, Boullier meant early November as the first few days, Kubicas camp took early November as the first half, and used all that time and a few days before making the decision. In light of the resulting decision that's not at all surprising.

Ofcourse, that's only when we heard about it (on the 23rd), on that date there was this implying Renault knew earlier;

Quote:
Lotus Renault GP November 23
He is already, through his management, holding talks about renewing his contract for the following season
[www.lotusrenaultgp.com]

As for the other teams, I'm referring to Ferrari and Joe Saward is the source for that.

As for info being out there generally, just do a Kubica search on Autosport, there's also a thread on him there where people are putting together all the info coming from Kubica and Renault, and it has the odd pic and so on.

Considering you, and I, support a driver who has twice hidden an injury from the team and us, I'd probably drop it.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net