rpaloschi 24 April, 2014 00:21
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
...Quick Nick who runs like a girl.

(Sm22)

What about Rosberg?

Re: Bottas : we want more from you!
ratmac 24 April, 2014 03:31
I think this line up is the best since Rosberg and Webber. neither driver is bad. and way better than Crashtor And Bruno.

Lurcher 24 April, 2014 07:45
Quote:
Rosberg
Quote:
Lurcher
Massa 3 good starts 2 crashes at T1
Bottas 2 good starts 0 crashes at T1

if you are counting two crashes for Massa at the start, why is it zero for Bottas? the one in China with Rosberg doesn't count?
It wasn't at turn one. It was at T3 or 4 I think. OK splitting hairs and playing with stats a bit, but my point is that there is very little between our two drivers and no need to criticise one against the other. After Pastor its just nice to have two guys who will bring the car home unless prevented by someone else's mistake or mechanical failure.

Vancha 24 April, 2014 07:58
Another blah blah topic.

Ozzy Osbone 24 April, 2014 07:59
Quote:
ronald.paloschi
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone

(Sm22)

What about Rosberg?

[twitter.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 24/04/2014 08:00 by Ozzy Osbone.

crusty_bread 24 April, 2014 08:08
Quote:
mimot
why other peoples so negative about this? i wish bottas will have a good start and race after this.
Bottas mistakes - hit the wall, wheelspin and slow start, penalty impeding, contact with rosberg, lost the position.......

what was wrong with his start in Australia? In Malaysia? In China? He got away well each time IIRC. Moaning that he doesnt' start as well as Massa is a complaint that can be made with every other driver on the grid. Sure- room for improvement with Bottas' starts, but when you are making up more positions off the line on average, Im happy.

The Rosberg crash was not his fault. Period.

The impeding penalty in Malaysia? a bit harsh, and he finished the race on Massa's gearbox- so that hardly paints him in a bad light.

The error in Melbourne? Yes- costly though that aside, he raced heroically, and in my mind, he came out of that race looking good.

For 4 solid points results in 4 races, I think you are being harsh.

AlanJones 24 April, 2014 08:11
Quote:
mimot
If you want more from the team, we're fans want more from you. Your start is too bad, spin and always lost the position at the first conner. Please learn from Massa, he look aggresive.

[zen modus]

Dont feed the troll, dont feed the troll, dont feed the troll, dont feed the troll, dont feed the troll, dont feed the troll, dont feed the troll, dont feed the troll

[/zen modus]

https://i.ibb.co/zhmNGgW/GRDAY1header-01.png

rpaloschi 27 April, 2014 12:39
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
Quote:
ronald.paloschi
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone

(Sm22)

What about Rosberg?

[twitter.com]

(Sm22)(Sm22)

I thought it was a joke at first... till I saw that, in fact, it is his official twitter account.
I'm not homophobic but that is the gay'est' picture I've ever seen.

Ozzy Osbone 28 April, 2014 00:04
I'm not a 'phobe either. I have gay friends. 2 men sharing an intimate moment. What's wrong with that? It's fine. Nico is looking forward to a good rub down and the other chap is looking forward to giving him one.

rpralon 28 April, 2014 01:05
Bottas sometimes seems a little bureaucratic.
For a guy who was compared with Ayrton Senna , I was expecting more...

Bond 28 April, 2014 01:50
Quote:
rpralon

Who the heck compared him to Senna?
& if one were to believe that literally, then one is either naive or not sophisticated.

backsoon 28 April, 2014 09:44
Quote:
Ozzy Osbone
I'm not a 'phobe either. I have gay friends. 2 men sharing an intimate moment. What's wrong with that? It's fine. Nico is looking forward to a good rub down and the other chap is looking forward to giving him one.

That picture may well be the reason why Lewis goes so fast when having Nico behind...

rpralon 02 May, 2014 03:00
Quote:
Bond
Quote:
rpralon

Who the heck compared him to Senna?
& if one were to believe that literally, then one is either naive or not sophisticated.

"Valtteri could be super...brilliant car control, quite a small chap, very quiet - I like that. We have the highest hopes for him in the future," the 70-year-old told guests at a lunch hosted by team sponsor Reuters. "Every team principal dreams of finding a young driver who has just come down from heaven specially to drive racing cars. (Ayrton) Senna was such a driver, (Emerson) Fittipaldi was like that and (Sebastian) Vettel is probably like that too," he added."

[ibnlive.in.com]

rpaloschi 02 May, 2014 15:25
Well... context says it all.

Very different from comparing him directly to Senna. Instead, he compared him to a whole bunch of great drivers that has Senna in it.

Sutile, but a different history.

Let's not make this boy carry the weight of the world in his shoulders.

He is doing great IMHO!

rpralon 06 May, 2014 04:46
He is doing good, but not super.
I've expected something more.

Mikef1 06 May, 2014 09:21
Hard to say. We knew maldonado often had an extra trnth in him or two over bottas. This year, with no maldonado comparison. Its difficult to say how much he is getting out of the car.

solus 06 May, 2014 09:25
what is wrong about this topic?????????
yes, Bottas is doing avery good job so far, but.......
he's doing mistakes too. he's not a rookie, we dont need the maldonado syndrome anymore. thats it.

wtf troll, mtrfcker?

Mikef1 06 May, 2014 10:08
Mimot. Every single driver has cost their team points apart from the mercedes drivers. No team is perfect, bottas made few mistakes last year and I expect few from him this year. Im more concerned about massas bad luck. He should have fairly good points. Probably a few more than bottas. Not that its massas fault both incidents were out of his hands.

solus 06 May, 2014 13:09
thats why i want more from him. the mistake is come from him not from the team.

"I expect few from him this year" - agree with you mike. wait n see.

rpaloschi 06 May, 2014 14:49
C'mon, tour only and one objective with this post is to put Bottas down and, in some way, put Massa up (as you are a fan of him).

Please accept the fact that putting one driver down will not put the other up.

We had plenty of this with Bruno fans... please don't start that! We have two (good) drivers and the team needs them to make a great job.

There is no Maldonado to screw everything up.
There is no Bruno to underperform as hell.

So, we should be ok with what we have this year.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net