Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Spanish GP: Race
Francesc 14 May, 2017 14:29
Stroll will finish with Massa despite Felipe losing 50 seconds on the opening lap. LOL

AlanJones 14 May, 2017 14:31
Indeed Francesc.. and then I am the guy who sees it all wrong by giving Stroll a hard time being this bad..

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

Gwanni 14 May, 2017 14:33
we are the slowest team of all

speed 14 May, 2017 14:35
Quote:
Gwanni

Nopes. We have the slowest drivers of them all!

Francesc 14 May, 2017 14:37
Quote:
Gwanni

I'm sure Felipe would have beaten the Force Indias without that first lap incident. Since we lost any chance of scoring we're running with the engines turned down massively.

AlanJones 14 May, 2017 14:37
Nah credits to Massa. To reel Stroll in with 50 seconds back, that's massive. Stroll is the one that I simply cannot wrap my head around.

Gwanni 14 May, 2017 14:40
stroll passed by palmer in the last lap so he is last

Gavyn 14 May, 2017 14:40
Quote:
speed
Quote:
Gwanni

Nopes. We have the slowest drivers of them all!

Indeed. I think the car is fundamentally sound. I would say it's the 4th fastest but one is perpetually being underutilised and the team generally seem to be unable to run it to it's potential. This is what makes it all the more dispiriting.

Francesc 14 May, 2017 14:42
Monaco next up! I hope the team have plenty of spare parts ready.

Alt Right Duff 14 May, 2017 14:53
Stroll surely will not drive that car around monaco. If only i had 50 million dollars, i could drive f1 too. Just shouldnt be allowed somehow. You guys took a while to catch on by the way. Except Alan.

phatjack 14 May, 2017 15:01
How did Max do in comparison?

K1 14 May, 2017 16:20
What i find hard to understand is that yesterday Clare Williams was extolling the positive virtues of Stroll and then we witness the race day results. There is a mile of differences here. I simply believe that he shouldn't be in that car. IMO he is not F1 material...he may be one day, but that day hasn't arrived.

phatjack 14 May, 2017 17:02
Quote:
K1
What i find hard to understand is that yesterday Clare Williams was extolling the positive virtues of Stroll and then we witness the race day results. There is a mile of differences here. I simply believe that he shouldn't be in that car. IMO he is not F1 material...he may be one day, but that day hasn't arrived.

That's the beauty of having a "B" you can promote one driver while demoting another. Money rules fools.

AlanJones 14 May, 2017 17:24
Quote:
phatjack
Max qualified 5th, battled for third in corner 1 and got bumped out by an unfortunate series of events.
What is it you want to say? Stroll didn't perform AT ALL. No excuses. He knew this track.

Anderis 14 May, 2017 17:58
At this rate, Williams will end up 7th or 8th in WCC.

I think they're one of the most unlucky teams out there. It has been a pattern for years that in a race that top teams do badly for some reason offering more points to grab for midfield, Williams does badly as well. If Williams does well in another race, the top teams will do as well so Williams can't gain as many points.

No excuse for Stroll this time. I wasn't critical of him earlier but it is a circuit he was familiar with and being this much off the pace in the race is worrying both for him and the team.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/05/2017 17:59 by Anderis.

phatjack 14 May, 2017 18:30
Quote:
AlanJones
Quote:
phatjack
Max qualified 5th, battled for third in corner 1 and got bumped out by an unfortunate series of events.
What is it you want to say? Stroll didn't perform AT ALL. No excuses. He knew this track.

No one is excusing anything ... just pointing out that Max being F1's prodigy and with all his talent couldn't get through the first corner.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/05/2017 18:43 by phatjack.

Gunk 14 May, 2017 20:07
Quote:
K1

If you put money anywhere near Williams, reason goes out of the window.

Damon96 14 May, 2017 20:44
You have to say - Pastor v Stroll at the moment - you'd take Pastor - he was fast just very erratic - Stroll is just slow - he finished behind the Saubers FFS - 35 points behind FI, Renault up are @#$%& and TR now ahead - Monaco will be painful - I wonder how slow Stroll will be there, probably bin it I expect.

AlanJones 14 May, 2017 20:48
Quote:
phatjack
Quote:
AlanJones
Quote:
phatjack

No one is excusing anything ... just pointing out that Max being F1's prodigy and with all his talent couldn't get through the first corner.

Complete bull and totally irrelevant. Max being a prodigy was bumped out. Our guy simply is slower than Maldonado ever was. Even when he was crashing.

Mehryar 14 May, 2017 21:00
I say again, if Claire has anything from frank, she should fire this useless guy asap.

He was not 50 seconds behind I think it was 60seconds, by the end of race Felipe was 4-5 seconds ahead.Counting the VSC laps, you will see 1.2second slower than Massa!!!WTF!!!!WTTTFFFF!!! He is going backwards, to be so @#$%& compared to Massa on a track he knows the best, is clear.he has no pace, no brain, no racecraft.So far he is the worst thing in our team in last 2 decades.hats off to Bruno and Kazuki.Atleast they had flashes of speed sometimes.

What I can not understand really, is presence of him here.Kazuki brought us cheap engines, we were nowhere in those years, same with Pastor...but Now it's 3years we were the best midfield team, why should we see such a phenomenon in our team once again?!

Hats off to FIF1...We are just a hype, Oh Williams signs this, Williams signs that...but they manage to produce good cars and attract better drivers and use up all their chances with good strategies.

LOL@Massa too...he shows why he was not wanted by top5-6 teams this year unless Nico retirement came in.He has so many brain fails.Just compare him with Alonso...Alonso is a double WDC driver, in a moral breaking car for 2.5 years but still makes zero mistakes through Qualifying, Race, Start, anything...Massa, oh weldone for throwing away 12 points.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net