Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Round 3 prediciction league.
Mehryar 17 April, 2018 15:32
No money betting, I get results...put 1$ in between and I will be dead last.
Luck and money can't stay in 1 room for me.either one enters, the other one leaves!

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1095/mehryarsigyo7.gif

Anderis 17 April, 2018 16:36
Ahh, so I would be most likely leading the overall standings if I bothered to post my bets for Round 2 and if I didn't tell you how your guesses were so far off before Round 1. (Sm7)

Mikef1 17 April, 2018 16:39
Quote:
Anderis
Ahh, so I would be most likely leading the overall standings if I bothered to post my bets for Round 2 and if I didn't tell you how your guesses were so far off before Round 1. (Sm7)

It certainly seems that way! Stop slacking!

Gunk 17 April, 2018 20:12
Quote:
Mikef1
Quote:
Anderis

No, Anderis is sneaky. He always knows the results in advance but doesn't always put them down - this is to catch out those who would otherwise simply copy his entry.

(Sm102)

Mikef1 17 April, 2018 21:15
Quote:
Gunk
Quote:
Mikef1
Quote:
Anderis

No, Anderis is sneaky. He always knows the results in advance but doesn't always put them down - this is to catch out those who would otherwise simply copy his entry.

(Sm102)

So it seems. Wasn't it something about living on Saturn.

AlanJones 17 April, 2018 21:48
Anderis lives on two planets. One of which is Saturn. The second planet is one where every Williams car, past present and future, has predominantly the color blue in it's livery.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/24eyh6f.jpg

hemorrhage 17 April, 2018 23:35
Anderis, i will catch you!!!! Slipstream is on....

Anderis 18 April, 2018 10:27
Quote:
hemorrhage
Anderis, i will catch you!!!! Slipstream is on....
I see that you, like me, can already see the future which is me ahead of you overall, because as for now, you're the one ahead in the standings.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net